Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
newbusandbugjam097.jpg

Baught my Keeper off a forum member about 2 months ago.
Anyone recognise :?:

At the bodyshop now having the front panel sorted, And new Deluxe rubber :D
Every classic VW owner should have a roll of black 2in tape :mrgreen:

this is an original and newer restored fireguard crew-cab and had at this time only 22'000km on the clock... :!:
009_11a.jpg

008_10a.jpg

010_12a.jpg

015_17a.jpg

i saw here last year at a cruise-night arround the lake of thun, that was organized by some friends.

Cheers Ant, really pleased with them, something else to polish can't be bad!

oops - thats what you get when you miss the ferry

My bus having to endure shit weather after enjoying 40 years of californian sun.....
Sorry, pile of sh*t computer will not forward the pics, dont know why,followed all the prompts, try again.

More than a bit pissed off now, how the F*CK do you get a picture on the site? I follow the instructions for adding an attachment, yet it does not appear. Thought I was getting to grips with this fatherless piece of sh*t only to be proved wrong again.

Pete B said:
More than a bit pissed off now, how the F*CK do you get a picture on the site? I follow the instructions for adding an attachment, yet it does not appear. Thought I was getting to grips with this fatherless piece of sh*t only to be proved wrong again.

Step 1. Open a photobucket account , http://www.photobucket.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Step 2. Upload pictures to photobucket

Step 3. Copy and paste Image code into the earlybay post you want your picture to appear
( see picture below ) Last one on the right, call "IMG Code"

photobucket.jpg

Latest posts