Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was taken by having the camera moving at the same speed as the bus with a quite long exposure to blur the back ground. (oh and a very expensive piece of fancy tripod and a Pro photographer on the end of it all) The only photo shop was done by me to remove the tripod.

This picture above is sensational. You've raised the bar with that one.

We had an impromtu show yesterday as a fund raiser for the victims of the bushfires happening here in Aus at the moment. The Porsche club of Melbourne joined us and were very well represented. Those boys have some nice rides.
more details here
http://www.melburgluft.com/viewtopic.php?t=4605&highlight=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here's a taste, can you spot the rose amongst the thorns?
SL376127.jpg

roseamonstthorns.jpg

a.jpg

Well here she is our 72 Bay, what do you think?
J n J

well I tried to post a pic, but all I got in return was this message -- Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached. any ideas how I get around it? J n J

Nice pictures Surf.. Do your indicators act as side-lights? I like the idea and it looks awesome.. What happens when you indicate - have you got a brighter indicator bulb in there or does it flash on and off?
huh.gif

cunning plan said:
Nice pictures Surf.. Do your indicators act as side-lights? I like the idea and it looks awesome.. What happens when you indicate - have you got a brighter indicator bulb in there or does it flash on and off?
huh.gif

It's not mine Cunning Plan! The side-indictors are reflectors on the early bay. The late bay has lights in them. Only on american models by the way!

cunning plan said:
huh.gif

To get that effect turn on the hazards and time your finger on the trigger

clyde said:
cunning plan said:
huh.gif

To get that effect turn on the hazards and time your finger on the trigger

Heehe.. :tongue0013:

Its given me ideas though.. :mrgreen:

surfbus said:
DSC_8793.jpg

DSC00897.jpg

This dutch bay-fan started around 15th of september 2008 and alread he won a price!
The early bay when he started:

Foto-HDPNKGVB.jpg

I love the ride height on this van anyone know how its lowered?

cunning plan said:
huh.gif

On Us-busses the indicators do work as side-lights. In the indicator is a dubble wired lamped (just like stoplights in tha back). When you put on the lights, one of double pole lamps lights on, when you indicate, the stronger light fllashes on. Hope you understand.

Greetz

Wim

GAS-bus said:
cunning plan said:
huh.gif

On Us-busses the indicators do work as side-lights. In the indicator is a dubble wired lamped (just like stoplights in tha back). When you put on the lights, one of double pole lamps lights on, when you indicate, the stronger light fllashes on. Hope you understand.

Greetz

Wim

Tanks bud! I think I will change mine over to that (keeping the existing sidelight there in case the MOT man moans - then I can just move the wire back up to connect the normal sidelight :character0007: ). I might even look into customising the lense and holder to accomidate a side light partitioned off from the indicator.. hmmm ideas!
chiny.gif

I figure the US-Spec bulb holder is different then?

A long shot but, I dont suppose you have a video of one working? :innocent0001:

Latest posts