Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lard said:
surfbus said:
Nice photo!
Wich font did you used for the url on the bottem of the photo?

ta - I didn't use a font, I found a photo of the sticker and just pulled out the text as an image by colour selection, happened to come through nice and patchy so stuck with it, kind of works but a bit of a cheat ;)

Haha..then i'm going to use your photo! :mrgreen:

212.jpg

Outside the little pink surf shop in Croyde bay

I've just looked through 54 pages of this thread; you European guys really know how to build a bay window! They are looked down upon by most of the US scene.

ib-bus said:
I took this picture at Pomona Swap Meet last weekend , check the side ladder on this earlybay.

Ouch :shock: That picture hurts my eyes 8)

Soo cool ;)

daft question...is it normal to fit steps on both sides of the van? I suppose it may be for stepping up to the ladder in this case?

Stoopid snow! :x Wanted to meet with one of my friends for some pics of our cars in the snow, but he couldn't get further then 10 meters from his shed.

IMG_0242b.jpg

Actually the bug is still in the same spot, it wouldn't move forward or back. :mrgreen:

Because I couldn't get my bay from the farmyard too I decided to take pics there then...

CIMG0452kk.JPG

Latest posts