Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EgoTrippin said:
426091_10150825427982166_593537165_12589191_1709808915_n.jpg

Shakedown run for Ninove successfully completed :)

nice one , will be nice to see you there fella ;)

chris

EgoTrippin said:
426091_10150825427982166_593537165_12589191_1709808915_n.jpg

Shakedown run for Ninove successfully completed :)
Now I know there's a picture of me raising a glass of wine in the back of this bus but I can't remember why? help me out, anyway I liked it that much I bought one. Looking very good Steve 8)

AWESOME Dave , Hope to have a good look round this at Skeg later in the year !

is that photo shopped ? looks to perfect, like when they make busty birds have small bums in magazines :? I like my bird with round bum and my bus looking .... well shit :D But taking nothing away from a truly amazing bus, well built Dave 8) I be having a look (but not touching) around it at Skeg

dubscum said:
is that photo shopped ? looks to perfect, like when they make busty birds have small bums in magazines :? I like my bird with round bum and my bus looking .... well shit :D But taking nothing away from a truly amazing bus, well built Dave 8) I be having a look (but not touching) around it at Skeg
u
No PS'in from what I can tell, perhaps a small amount to get the levels perfect. Looks more like excellent lighting with outstanding camera skills.

davebug said:
61 stu said:
davebug said:
The Hoverbus !!!!!!!!
_O9F8397.jpg

awesome, is that shot by Steve Sharp?
That is one of Steves mate,the man is amazin with his camera,really knows his game ....... ;)

Thought it was, for me he's one of the best car photographers at the mo, follow his work closely, always love his lighting and composition. 8)

dubscum said:
Ha no mate not shopped ,as cunning plan said he is just an amazing photographer the length he goes to is incredible to make his shots look spot on,as for looking and not touching ,just pile in and have a beer matey ,used it is,perfect it aint !!!!!!! :D :D p.s the mag didnt show when the effin thing started sinkin had to fetch a 4x4 to get it out was shittin bricks :oops: :oops:
_O9F8353.jpg

Latest posts