Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3190.jpg

Valentine Won said:
justcruzin said:
Where did you get that from :?: my little boy loves Cars(as in the film)
i will show him this picture he will be so impressed 8)

shaun

Well, I was going to give you a link to the ad, but it has been deleted. I'm not sure if she is still making them? I emailed her and told her you may be interested in one, and have asked permission to give her email to you. For now we will have to wait and see if she gets back to me.

justcruzin said:
Valentine Won said:
justcruzin said:

shaun

Well, I was going to give you a link to the ad, but it has been deleted. I'm not sure if she is still making them? I emailed her and told her you may be interested in one, and have asked permission to give her email to you. For now we will have to wait and see if she gets back to me.
Thanks Kim for that my boy will be chuffed to bits :D can i ask how much they are

shaun

Valentine Won said:
justcruzin said:

Thanks Kim for that my boy will be chuffed to bits :D can i ask how much they are

shaun

I paid 154.00 US dollars. That included shipping. I think she had a bit higher shipping price for overseas, but I can't remember how much.

justcruzin said:
IMG_3190.jpg

shaun

Hello !

I know a very good Upholstery shop in France who can make you a similar one :
http://latelier-du-sellier-fou.blogspot.fr/

I don't remember the exact price for this stuff, but it was not expensive regarding the quality and the custom model he can make for you !

Seb.

Ok, I talked to the lady that makes the eye covers here in the states and she said that she took the ad down to make a new one, that and to kind of give her some time to do some other projects. She said she is still making them but can only do about one a week now.

Her name is Kristine and her email is [email protected]

If you guy's have someone in the UK that can make them it may be cheaper then having her ship one to you though!

Silas71 said:
justcruzin said:

shaun

Hello !

I don't remember the exact price for this stuff, but it was not expensive regarding the quality and the custom model he can make for you !

Seb.

Thank you! Been in touch and they have come back and said no problem! Very helpful and happy to do any design (well eyes anyway!)

valbarley said:
Silas71 said:
justcruzin said:

shaun

Hello !

Seb.

Thank you! Been in touch and they have come back and said no problem! Very helpful and happy to do any design (well eyes anyway!)

Yes, he told me he had been in touch with a UK guy !
Cool, I'm glad to have been helpfull ;)

Have a nice day !

Latest posts