Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

Nice picture of our bus taken at Bovisand, near Plymouth,may brighten up a dull day......

PICT0066.jpg

Roofless said:
Hi all,

A recuring theme for me - not getting on here as much I should never enough time.
But after the display of those funky early bays i thourght I should bring you the morning pitcure (before we left for Stanford Hall on Sunday of mine)

BlueBay.jpg

8) any more details on this? lovin it 8)

Roofless said:
Hi all,

A recuring theme for me - not getting on here as much I should never enough time.
But after the display of those funky early bays i thourght I should bring you the morning pitcure (before we left for Stanford Hall on Sunday of mine)

BlueBay.jpg

Mate, I love your bus.

Any chance you could put up some more pics please.

i think ive seen the video of this and the buses just keep coming and coming :shock: . How many were in the convoy?

Johnny said:
i think ive seen the video of this and the buses just keep coming and coming :shock: . How many were in the convoy?

Approx 50 Kombis where in the convoy from Byron Bay to Nimbin.There was a bit of everything there on the day but only a handful of early bays.T'was a great day. :D
Steve

that last one is excellent! he effect is perfect! i was rooting through some old 60s colour pics at the weekend and the colour fade is identical 8)

@surfbus: truly brilliant pics, dude!!! I'm missing my bus, though... :(

surfbus said:
Can't wait to see the HDR-version of it!

You can see my misses on the left side..

Can't find time to make the HDR-version... It'll arrive here soon!

Latest posts