Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This my bay! I'm in h
the process of lowering it :lol:

cf9c6e97.jpg

That's right... Got the front lowered Now I gotta do the back. 2" narrowed Wagenswest beam and 2.5 drop spindles. Now gotta do the back with the 4.5 drop plates :msn4:

483a491f.jpg

Here are some pics from my last interstate trip, Melbourne /Adelaidfor the South Australian Volksfest. About 10 of us went over for the weekend, the last half of the 800km trip was into 100km/h headwinds and pissing rain. The things you do to relax eh? It was all well worth it though, the South Australians completely spoilt us with their hospitality and we are going to make the trip an annual event now.
1.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

21.jpg

28.jpg

37.jpg

39.jpg

4.jpg

40.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

im sure the Townsfolk were up-in-arms after you tried to make off with their monument strapped to your roof?

That pic was taken just outside of Ballarat Victoria, right in the middle of Gold Country, there was more gold taken from that area in the 19th and 20th centuries than they have ever found in South Africa.
The pic didn't turn out like I wanted, but it turned out a bit of an optical illusion, so it wasn't a total loss. He would have needed some mighty strong octopus straps!

Justin & Muttley said:
Great pics as ever Lobus!!

Loving this Country Wagon:
37.jpg

;)

Country Buggy actually, and thanks for the compliment about the pics.
They were an Australian only thing I think, they have mostly splitty running gear, reduction hubs and all if I remember right. They are turning up all over the place lately.

the ribbon is very different, (no im not sad lol) just thinking about doing the same thing over here. :)

cool westy

cheers bud took me 2 hours to get the pic on
so wasnt lookin forward to an other 2 trying to make my pic larger new too this stuff

Latest posts