Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me5e9eje.jpg

Almost convinced him into buying a campervan......

ehynagut.jpg

-------------------------------Own a Bay?.......Feel the Love!!

Heading back after a long day playing in the surf - anyone recognise the location, I expect most old buses have been along it at some point.
Met 2 Earlybay.com'ers on the same campsite (Hi to J71 and Northbay, pleased to meet you, hope you're doing fine..)

2013-08-07182633.jpg

^^^...ooh ooh, I know where it is :D ....but I was one of the people you met :lol:

Great meeting you dude, beautiful bus you've got too!!!

Jay71

slow-lane-Matt said:
Heading back after a long day playing in the surf - anyone recognise the location, I expect most old buses have been along it at some point.
Met 2 Earlybay.com'ers on the same campsite (Hi to J71 and Northbay, pleased to meet you, hope you're doing fine..)

2013-08-07182633.jpg

Hey!

I know that spot, it's overlooking Saunton Sands, and the Burrows, on the coast road to Croyde - I live round the corner! ;)

Cheers!

Alistair

Hey!

I know that spot, it's overlooking Saunton Sands, and the Burrows, on the coast road to Croyde - I live round the corner! ;)

Cheers!

Alistair[/quote]

spot on, beautiful part of the world - we did see a blue EB based in Braunton (for sale) - between traffic lights and tesco - do you know it ?

Matthew

spot on, beautiful part of the world - we did see a blue EB based in Braunton (for sale) - between traffic lights and tesco - do you know it ?

Matthew

:D

Ah yes, that is owned by the Dad of one of the members of our local VW Club. Not had chance to have a good noisy at it, there are 3 other EB's around my way that i know of.

Alistair

We've just come back from 2 weeks camping around North & South Devon, fantastic trip!!! Here's a pic of the bus fully loaded and being used as intended :D we had 2 adults, one 5 year old and 2 dogs kipping in the van :shock: so glad I fitted those louvered windows, would have a been a bit funky in there without them... :lol:

Jay71 said:
We've just come back from 2 weeks camping around North & South Devon, fantastic trip!!! ....

Nice dude :party0021:

Stunning bus!

Do you have any pictures of the slider shut and louvers open and shut for comparison? (preferably not on Instangram. :p )? :poke:

cunning plan said:
Jay71 said:
We've just come back from 2 weeks camping around North & South Devon, fantastic trip!!! ....

Nice dude :party0021:

Stunning bus!

Do you have any pictures of the slider shut and louvers open and shut for comparison? (preferably not on Instangram. :p )? :poke:

Cheers for the nice comment 'Cunning Plan' :D

I've got these 2 when we 1st fitted the windows...

9f81492e.jpg

cc57f4c5.jpg

and a more recent un-tampered pic :msn4: :lol:

Jay71 said:
Cheers for the nice comment 'Cunning Plan' :D

I've got these 2 when we 1st fitted the windows...

and a more recent un-tampered pic :msn4: :lol:

Thanks buddy :party0047:

You may have just changed my ideas for my bus! :shadey:

Latest posts