1969 Portugese Panel Van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey grazy...the SAs look cool as especially as they are un detailed.....
mine dont look as cool as that!!! and mine have had the full monty and detailing done..... :msn4:

thru_a_lupe said:
hey grazy...the SAs look cool as especially as they are un detailed.....
mine dont look as cool as that!!! and mine have had the full monty and detailing done..... :msn4:

Thanks maan Just need to get my centre caps on :roll:

The Van is now all tucked up till the salt has gone , Got plenty to do before it comes back out though , so once christmas and new year are gone i will be tinkering 8)
155739_183419338339069_100000130113822_718475_4301787_s.jpg

Grazy said:
creationblue said:
Why wait fella, thats just being lazy :lol:

Cheers Justine :shock: Not lazy , its just too effin cold !!

Its true, I spent all day outside yesterday working on the bus and achieved absolutely nowt! :lol:

Slammed said:
Grazy said:
creationblue said:
Why wait fella, thats just being lazy :lol:

Cheers Justine :shock: Not lazy , its just too effin cold !!

Its true, I spent all day outside yesterday working on the bus and achieved absolutely nowt! :lol:
I've walked past mine for the last 3 weeks, it must think i've deserted her :oops:

Made a start on getting bits and bobs done on the Panel van today , I only have 4 weeks 6 days to get lots done ,
Got a fair few things done today so should be on track - I hope , I will post some pictures up tomorrow maybe , although not much to see ! :?

Will look much better when done though :msn4:

Grazy said:
Made a start on getting bits and bobs done on the Panel van today , I only have 4 weeks 6 days to get lots done ,
Got a fair few things done today so should be on track - I hope , I will post some pictures up tomorrow maybe , although not much to see ! :?

Will look much better when done though :msn4:

Are you lowering it some more? Its a bit high compared to that other bus ;)

Latest posts