1969 Portugese Panel Van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked her up today MASSIVE thanks and appreciation to Slammedkustom AKA Chris , ill put pictures up tomorrow when i am not drunk :shock:

Awesome just to drive it again 8)

panalvan said:
Nice to see the van today keep the thing clean now Yes I Will :mrgreen:
Have you stopped grinning yet
No I Have Not :mrgreen:

Great news Grazy, hoping to see it next weekend if everything goes to plan, :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Grazy said:
Picked her up today MASSIVE thanks and appreciation to Slammedkustom AKA Chris , ill put pictures up tomorrow when i am not drunk :shock:

Awesome just to drive it again 8)

SWWEEEET! PICS PLEASE!!!

So yesterday i went to London to pick up my van , here are a few pictures ;)

100_2125.jpg

100_2126.jpg

100_2127.jpg

100_2128.jpg

100_2129.jpg

100_2132.jpg

100_2133.jpg

That's looking superclean and solid underneath now Grazy. Look forward to seeing it soon. Loads of old familiar buses on here seem to be having a bit of a makeover at the moment ( your's, Mike Fs etc, etc ). They're never finished are they, always haemorrhaging money out of the bank account.

( Love the colour BTW ;) )

Dude not sure if you want it but i've got a matching spare seat pad cover if you want it, came off the seat i narrowed, let me know and i can bring it at the weekend :)

Oh yes Ollie , well happy , gonna be tinkering all week :shock:

I particularly like my tinted glass , with blue top tint :msn4:

61 stu said:
Dude not sure if you want it but i've got a matching spare seat pad cover if you want it, came off the seat i narrowed, let me know and i can bring it at the weekend :)

Thats a great offer Stu , but when funds allow we will be changing the seat covers ,

This is why i love this forum , the help and encouragement given do make a difference and makes the hard work all worth while .

At this point I must say huge thanks again to Steve (ooro) , Chris ( panalvan) , Nick (Hogseye) , and of course the legend that is Chris, ( slammedkustom) , for all helping me get the Suffolk Shitbox back on the road ,

Latest posts