1969 Portugese Panel Van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres a couple of pics to update the thread, n if the last outrigger and jacking point ever turn up ill get the welding finished! :evil:

IMG_1949.jpg

new sill, rear wing and b pillar

IMG_1973.jpg

other side

IMG_1959.jpg

Cab step repair panel i made up

it was good to see grazy n steve at the workshop
the boys looked real pleased with the progress ;)

yokels.jpg

told you to bring cake didnt i!!! :shock:

On a serious note (Grazy) I've got outriggers and jacking points if you want to "borrow" i.e. use and replace? Got them from C&C - decent quality ones. Let me know Bud :)

To be fair all joking aside the pictures do not do justice to the work involved ,

NO PRIMER on the bus so rust has taken hold , SK has dealt with all the bad metal and van is looking nearly 100% solid ,

I will be looking forward to my next visit to Tottingham ( Not ) as i will be picing up the Suffolk Shit Box 8)

Nice to see you and your van and meet SK at the weekend. Looks like you'll be on the road pretty soon.

Once you had gone I left a whole load of rust on SK's floor. :oops: Apparently this wasn't supposed to happen? :shock:

Looks like I might be keeping SK busy after you!

no windows, just a full length sunroof, gull wing doors and shiney paint! :shock:

been busy as usual
IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1990.jpg

new CVs, boots and cleaned up shafts
IMG_1994.jpg

Latest posts