1970 San Francisco westfalia resto

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boi? You've been living in Stowmarket too long Luke :lol: cheers though buh, just needs Hector to do his thing now.... ;)

Looks well that fella 8) your not wrong about the track control arms .i was really surprised how close they sat to the chassis

Well it's back on all 4 wheels again and has been driven up & down my road... Suspension has settled and the track rods are catching on the chassis again so it's gonna have to be raised an inch so I can get it to the workshop to be notched. will be coming straight back down when that's done though ;)

Oh and now everything on the front end is brand new the steering is epic :mrgreen:

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :lol:

Glad you like it Luke, can't wait to get the front down for a bit of rake!!!

Sadly this is where the bus is going sit now till next week, my mate who is doing the notches it is in bed after have 3 teeth pulled and feels rather worse for wear which is understandable. Hey ho, at least all my mates (you know who you are) can't make ride height jokes now :mrgreen:

looks ard as nails .................................................... apart from the pea shooter sticking out the back :lol: :lol:

Hahaha, watch this space ;) got a killer 2110 with twin 48's, merged header and mondo back box to go in.

I dragged myself into my house this morning after a night out and was greeted by this parcel from my good friend Mr Cully (Stu61)

:lol:

Some Bugpack coilovers to beef the back end of the bus up :D

Loving the stance K@rlos it's all looking real good. Top work and inspiring too. :D

Thanks mate, means a lot :) my bus has been called many things but inspiring is a new 1 :lol:

K@rlos said:
Thanks mate, means a lot :) my bus has been called many things but inspiring is a new 1 :lol:

Yea I bet judging by your title! :lol:

But really it looks very good. Considering a similar route for my front end and looking at yours is more evidence in favour of KnL.

Cheers.

The ride quality with k&l is epic! I was set on this route after driving Grazys slammed panel around the town where we live. Getting the beam that narrow took a lot of work and head scratching plus I didn't have any cores to exchange for the dropped spindles so it was kinda pricey too BUT I love it and I've had a lot of positive feedback, worth it in every sense :mrgreen:

Till I have 100 of the queens finest in my hand it's my beam ;)
:lol:

after work i finish at 4.30 yea cushy job but i am the only body man in the vllage so pick a evening and ill be there 8)

Latest posts