1970 San Francisco westfalia resto

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sparkywig said:
K@rlos said:
Thanks for the good feed back men :) it's almost how I want it, always wanted a slammed, fast early bay :mrgreen: Ever since I was about 12 :lol:

Only a couple of years then.
:lol: :lol: f*ck you!

Finally got round to buying 1 of these 8)

Oh and it now got a years MOT & tax too :mrgreen:

Got the Butty's bit's linkage on this morning, only took about 30 mins but the result is actually amazing!!! :shock:
This combined with the CSP linkage working the twin 48's on my new motor should make for a fun throttle pedal :mrgreen:

69PROJECT said:
butty said:
Looking good , glad you like it ... first 14 year old thats had one ...

He's only 14 he's had nothing so far...not even a sniff :shock:

Have had the pleasure of a hair cut recently though ;)

5erge said:
Everyone is jealous of your bus, the stroker you are about to put in it and your age.

Wish I was 24 :cry:

Des

I feel kinda humbled now :shock: I can assure you my bus is not something to be jealous of, there are much cleaner and more pristine buses out there. Mine is used daily for everything so it ain't never gonna be an award winner.

Thanks though :)

K@rlos said:
5erge said:
Everyone is jealous of your bus, the stroker you are about to put in it and your age.

Des

I feel kinda humbled now :shock: I can assure you my bus is not something to be jealous of, there are much cleaner and more pristine buses out there. Mine is used daily for everything so it ain't never gonna be an award winner. Thanks though :)
ant that the trooooof :lol:

ronnie12342003 said:
K@rlos said:
5erge said:

Des

I feel kinda humbled now :shock: I can assure you my bus is not something to be jealous of, there are much cleaner and more pristine buses out there. Mine is used daily for everything so it ain't never gonna be an award winner. Thanks though :)
ant that the trooooof :lol:

Tis on the road though ;)

:lol:

Latest posts