1970 San Francisco westfalia resto

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nick-Rackham said:
Sweet :) see you Saturday afternoon dude

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll text/ring you when I'm at the farmhouse. Open your door and listen out for the beast coming up the road ;)

Hector took the bus for 1 last test drive today, he loves it!

Then once I had prized the keys out of his hand I drove it home. Got quite a few looks thudding through the town where I live 8)

Won't be doing a run this year, will need some traction aids and a built box first. My mate who built the engine reckons it's got a 15 sec pass in it though :D

Love my bus, love the stance and love the motor. I'm a happy chappy :D took Grazy out in it last night too, he seemed to enjoy it...

K@rlos said:
Won't be doing a run this year, will need some traction aids and a built box first. My mate who built the engine reckons it's got a 15 sec pass in it though :D

Love my bus, love the stance and love the motor. I'm a happy chappy :D took Grazy out in it last night too, he seemed to enjoy it...

Let me know as I'd love to see it going.
Would be nice to get a few of the big power buses up there for a meeting sometime... 8)

Well done... you worked hard for this. 8)

Went and saw my good friend Nick Rackham this evening, we did my split charge system :mrgreen: been meaning to get this done for ages!

Cheers Nick!

Had an awesome weekend in the bus at Alive & Dubbin at Jimmys farm. Me, Grazy & Krusty all cruised home through Ipswich in convoy 8)

Had a nice weekend in the bus, drove up to see 61Stu Saturday morning, was great thundering through Thetford forest at 70mph

Had to stop to stretch my legs though

Then today me and a mate rolled down into Woodbridge for a fry up on the the quay

I'm loving every minute of it, couldn't be without my bus 8)

Drive the tits out of it Karlos. That's what it's all about. Glad to see you living the dream. :D

Had my belated birthday present from my dad arrive today :mrgreen:

Pity there from T2D but there made by what was Slamwerks which is good 8)

Me and Grazy took a ride up to Graham L's show Saturday morning, was good to see the Burly Gays again 8) shame we caught down pours both ways, oh well.

Been busy this week, fitted my adjustable spring plates and gave the engine a service.

Latest posts