1970 San Francisco westfalia resto

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember seeing this bus 3 years ago when you collected that beam. Can't believe its the same bus, just need that engine now :)

Des

5erge said:
I remember seeing this bus 3 years ago when you collected that beam. Can't believe its the same bus, just need that engine now :)

Des

Cheers Des, I'm well happy with it now :mrgreen:

Spending all this money on a big motor I figure I'd best be able to keep an eye on its vitals :lol:

DSCI0256_zpsf3b2526e.jpg

Bay-low71 said:
K@rlos said:
Spending all this money on a big motor I figure I'd best be able to keep an eye on its vitals :lol:

DSCI0256_zpsf3b2526e.jpg

Karlos, where did you purchase the gauges from? Can you recommend anyone. Cheers Ben

I got these from a fella off VZI, complete fluke really. All 3 for £70! Tim Sykes (Syko) used to deal in them but I dunno if he still does.

Karl

DSCI0263_zps7f345cdd.jpg

DSCI0264_zpsee861389.jpg

DSCI0268_zps55af5700.jpg

Went to Grazy's gaff this afternoon and did a few final jobs for Ninove. Saw Oroo for the first time in months too :)

Been a while since I updated this and tbh I've not done a sight expect for go to Ninove in it and drive it everyday :lol:

Fitted some C&C door seals, pricey but a perfect fit!
DSCI0129_zps5fcae1f2.jpg

DSCI0130_zpsd0fb3e86.jpg

Oh and I felt creative at work 1 day so i made myself a dash pod for my extra gauges ready for the big motor 8)

DSCI0134_zps8f681fd1.jpg

Hector sent me this pictures today :D

21102_zpsda42e911.jpg

21101_zps28f36e20.jpg

The 2110 is now coming along nicely :mrgreen:

68_early_bay said:
K@rlos said:
Hector sent me this pictures today :D

21102_zpsda42e911.jpg

21101_zps28f36e20.jpg

The 2110 is now coming along nicely :mrgreen:

Nice :D

Cheer mate, should go well. Engle FK 8 cam, big valve ported heads and twin 44's plus plenty of other fast bits :D

Had a play at work today, stripped my carbs and give them a good going over. Got anal and polished the stacks too :lol:

DSCI0138_zpscee8db5e.jpg

DSCI0137_zpscac72b37.jpg

Not updated this for a while so it's a bit behind, Got my Mahle 90.5 stroker pistons & barrels through from DRD racing in the States

For another 30 quid Darren lightened and balanced them :mrgreen:

Cleaned and painted my merged exhaust system too.

Another little stash of bits, including a decent external oil cooler 8)

Took the spunk tub back to Buswerx Wednesday after work and pulled the motor.

Got down there at 8.30 this morning and refitted everything after having Dan paint the engine bay :D

All shiney for the stroker now 8)

Cheers guys, shame the fucker broke down today :evil: starter flew to bits.

Had a nice road trip to the beach and a car show planned yesterday, no idea how this happened but it resulted in an annoying and awkward breakdown outside my ex girlfriends house :roll:

K@rlos said:
Had a nice road trip to the beach and a car show planned yesterday, no idea how this happened but it resulted in an annoying and awkward breakdown outside my ex girlfriends house :roll:

I hope you got out in your mankini to fix it then.... Ha ha

Latest posts