69 delta green westfalia restoration

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STUMP said:
Dude mint van !!! i like the white better 2. Do you still have the white nose badge ? If so if your willing to sell please give me first dibs :)
Cheers
D'Arcy

Cheers matey :) I've still got the badge, consider it yours! You're not too far away either, pop by sometime with your van, and we'll sort it out.

aogrady said:
leon said:
Cheers guys, loving the wheels too, although i could've gone red or white, i like both. Thinking i'm going to detail them now!

Thanks for posting the pics ant, totally missed that one. Must've had a day off or something!

Hi!

How are you gonna detail them, you gonna go fuchs style? I kinda like then raw looking, the slots remind me of speedmasters. The wheels and the band really set it off well! Nice!

Cheers!

Alistair

Thanks alistair, I would do it like a fuch, like the red van airtime posted earlier. Still undecided though. Maybe i should do a poll? Except i don't know how.

Leon

leon said:
STUMP said:
Dude mint van !!! i like the white better 2. Do you still have the white nose badge ? If so if your willing to sell please give me first dibs :)
Cheers
D'Arcy

Cheers matey :) I've still got the badge, consider it yours! You're not too far away either, pop by sometime with your van, and we'll sort it out.

:oops: Wrong Newcastle, you're miles away! Canny gud leek! :lol: Used to live in the toon, so i'm fluent in gordie.

leon said:
aogrady said:
leon said:
Cheers guys, loving the wheels too, although i could've gone red or white, i like both. Thinking i'm going to detail them now!

Thanks for posting the pics ant, totally missed that one. Must've had a day off or something!

Hi!

How are you gonna detail them, you gonna go fuchs style? I kinda like then raw looking, the slots remind me of speedmasters. The wheels and the band really set it off well! Nice!

Cheers!

Alistair

Thanks alistair, I would do it like a fuch, like the red van airtime posted earlier. Still undecided though. Maybe i should do a poll? Except i don't know how.

Leon

I think a poll is a new topic, you can state if you want it as a thread, or start a poll - i think, not too sure myself......

How about polished?

Cheers!

Alistair

Cheers mate. PM me what you want for the badge posted and how you want paid or i will be at dub oddessey next week if you are going ? Where abouts in the toon did you live ? I would pop round for a brew, but it would be cheaper to 2 go 2 china than drive to yours :lol: :lol:

STUMP said:
Cheers mate. PM me what you want for the badge posted and how you want paid or i will be at dub oddessey next week if you are going ? Where abouts in the toon did you live ? I would pop round for a brew, but it would be cheaper to 2 go 2 china than drive to yours :lol: :lol:

Message sent matey ;)

Just back off my jollies and got to share one or two pics.
Started of in belgium, then headed to champagne region of france followed by a quick stop at disney land before heading up to the north coast france and finally finishing off in Norfolk. (cheers jason for the recommend, who's orange westy you will see in the backgroung of one of the pics.)

DSCF3093.jpg

DSCF3178.jpg

DSCF3229.jpg

DSCF3315.jpg

DSCF3317.jpg

DSCF3324.jpg

That looks like Stiffkey Leon ? Awesome Campsite - We were there a few weeks ago - Great beaches 8)

Yeah, it is Stiffkey. The kids loved the play park too, or should i say the trees(which my son managed to fall out of :roll: ). Shame we missed you, would've loved to of seen your van in the flesh.

Cheers for the pics jason, that's more than the wife took of me all holiday.

I can post some of a van with its engine out having its thrust bearing replaced, its fuel gauge fixed and petrol line replaced if you like. ;) You guessed, i'm off the road with abusy day tomorrow on the floor under the van. GET IN! :lol:

Funny guys ;) , anyway managed to get the fuel gauge working which i thought i'd really enjoy but instead spend all my time watching petrol vanish :roll:
As well as petrol vanishing, my bank account seems to be vanishing too, bought myself some slightly tired (but useable) deluxe bumper trim and fitted it today. Just need to get the rubber ordered and away we go. Here's the pics.

DSC00089.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

Cheers fella. Thought you'd approve :D

Latest posts