69 westy montana red

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
davebug said:
Rusty Lee said:
Jon (Faux) Knows how much narrower a link pin beam is. he did tell me but i can't remember.
Reckon its around an inch or so narrower bud,bus looks stunning love wheel choice,spot on!!!!!

Thanks mate.im really into this van.loving doing it and thats what its all about hey.

davebug said:
Rusty Lee said:
Jon (Faux) Knows how much narrower a link pin beam is. he did tell me but i can't remember.
Reckon its around an inch or so narrower bud,bus looks stunning love wheel choice,spot on!!!!!

yep about 28mm narrower and it also sits 28mm higher into the chassis.

Photo0478.jpg

Dean70bay said:
Very nice mate, i gota try and find some funds to lower mine after mot and register

Do it mate look sweet slammed on those steels,it looks sweet as it is mind.

Rusty Lee said:
Dean70bay said:
Very nice mate, i gota try and find some funds to lower mine after mot and register

Do it mate look sweet slammed on those steels,it looks sweet as it is mind.

Yeah changes the whole look of the camper, the back seems to sit quite low, ive heard they sag over the years?

So DubberDaz popped over today to help me shove the engine back in.cheers Daz,oh and jon youi missed so amazing food today mate,we got cakes today mmmmmmmmmmmmm.Sethster popped over for a gander too but he forgot his overalls aagain ;) .made some rear brake lines up and fitted those also moved the handbrake cables under the spring plates and set the handbrake up.

Photo0483.jpg

Photo0484.jpg

Photo0486.jpg

Photo0485.jpg

Van was looking gorgeous in the sun today mate- Tom hasn't stopped going on about campers all day- maybe daz's plan will work and we will end up convincing Suz its a must!!!! :lol: :lol:

It will be the perfect chariot for EBI!!!

I didn't forget my overalls, just since Jon has replaced mine I don't wanna get them dirty!!!! ;) :lol:

Gutted i left before the cake arrived!!

sweet !!!!! just like mine, i always wondered what that little hook was for on the wardrobe....excellent they really did think of everything.

Camper Man said:
sweet !!!!! just like mine, i always wondered what that little hook was for on the wardrobe....excellent they really did think of everything.

Cheers bud.they really did think of everything indeed.

Paul_Revere said:
Van was looking gorgeous in the sun today mate- Tom hasn't stopped going on about campers all day- maybe daz's plan will work and we will end up convincing Suz its a must!!!! :lol: :lol:

It will be the perfect chariot for EBI!!!

I didn't forget my overalls, just since Jon has replaced mine I don't wanna get them dirty!!!! ;) :lol:

Gutted i left before the cake arrived!!

Ha ha yeah righto mate.you just wanted to play on the tractor didnt you.

Latest posts