'70 bay...resto cal...restowagen type thing? dunno really?!?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
schweeeet! it looks like a proper engine again!

DSCF4693.jpg

just need some dry weather to get it back in and fired up!!!!! :mrgreen:

great van mate

just wondering where did you get your american style plates made? i am really struggling to find someone who isnt a waste of time!!!

any help would be appreciated

cheers curly head.... i got mine form states plates....

http://www.states-plates.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

they take ages to make them and dont contact you....but then all of a sudden they appear in the post!!!!
ive had to take mine off already....as i was done by the rozzers in august...... :roll:

Stunning!!

Really nice done, pinstriping is the perfect "topping on the cake!"

You have been "posted!":
http://www.vwnorge.no/index.php/topic,907.msg201026.html#msg201026" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for some lovely pics.

cheers prizma!!! and thanks for posting over in europe!!!! nice to get some exposure over there!
so whats the conversation between you and martin then?!?!

Look at you going all European, one magazine article and you're everywhere :lol:
Love the pin striping BTW, old man (you're nearly a year older than me :lol: )

cheers for the comments guys! well...except for si!!!! :lol:

chuffed with the article....finally got some pics to post of it! for those that aint seen it....
flying the flag for eb which is what its all about....

7E7T4060.jpg

7E7T4061.jpg

7E7T4062.jpg

7E7T4063.jpg

bought the van a wee pressie to say thanks fopr behaving for the shoot....

7E7T4064.jpg

was dirt cheap from the states...so im sorry to say simon, cos it was so cheap the ripper cooler aint up for grabs no more!!!

unfortunetly harsh reality is that the recent weather hasnt been too good to the old fella....
its still over my folks place under a jk cover...but it would appear that when it was sprayed 6 or 7 years ago.... they didnt use a moisture trap on the compressor....
basically the moisture in the paint has frozen or something as the entire bus is now covered in millions of little paint pimples!!! :( its also rusting a bit more thsn normal so looks like a respry may be on the cards soonish..... :( :(

but in the new year i think im going to start paying for dry storage.....
still waiting on those contact details clyde....?!? :mrgreen:

thru_a_lupe said:
was dirt cheap from the states...so im sorry to say simon, cos it was so cheap the ripper cooler aint up for grabs no more!!!

Glad you got the cooler, we'll see though. Next time you see my Cola one you'll be begging for it (again) :lol: :lol:

Enjoy your Birthday/New Year. Cornwall will be so cool. :mrgreen:

Latest posts