Camperjam 2010 - Updated 7/7/10

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im coming up but knowing the Earlybay camping rules and coming with friends who drive splits, i will be in General camping i imagine. Looking forward to this now but not the drive...............
See you all in Shropshire.

my tickets have turned up. haven't been on here for a while and am looking forward to meeting up with every one again. also happy to take part in the line up. was in the line up at the first camper jam.

There is ample space in Early Bay for anyone whos booked in .... Im not aware there have ever been any rules set. :) Everyone is welcome!

Looking forward to the display around the perimeter of the show and shine field on Sunday and we will be asking all those who take part to festoon there van with a balloon or two (supply youre own, or I will be briniging a stock .... lets make it colourful!) to celebrate the memory of Rob, Dave's son in law who sadly passed away.

Cheers, Mike

Yay, only 5 days before we head to Alton Towers for 2 nights then camperjam then Drayton Manor for 2 nights.

One campervan, one wife, one 4 year old boy, two 22 year old girls and a fridge full of beer!!! :lol:

Quick question.
Do you have to pre-book tickets to stay in the club camping area, or can we pay on the gate?

Wensbry said:
You have to pre-book for Club Camping and they closed it on Friday.

WTF........If thats right looks like leon, chugsy and i will be in general camping as we are paying on the gate on Saturday :(

Hi Ant

Here is the link to their site.
You can pay on the gate for £30 but Club Camping tickets ended 10am on 2nd July.

http://www.jazzpublishing.co.uk/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=catshow&ref=camperjam_2010_tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Seems a bit tight to me !!!

Last year there was plenty of space so dont really think it will be to much of an issue if you just roll up, there was no-one that checked once you got in

ant said:
The amount of space we have allocated in the previous two years for club camping...im sure they will not be bothered

I am sure there will be space but only if you can get your self out of bed and join the line up this time. :mrgreen:

faux said:
ant said:
The amount of space we have allocated in the previous two years for club camping...im sure they will not be bothered

I am sure there will be space but only if you can get your self out of bed and join the line up this time. :mrgreen:

I'll be there jon.... the line up is a special one this year.

Im sure there will be some room for latecomers ;) in Early Bay Camping .... we had loads spare last year. :) Come on down and make it a good one.

Please everyone, make the effort for the line up this year and skip the show and shine ;)

Lets hope for more of this weather, too! 8)

2 more vans booked in for EB camping (me n Nezza), we'll be glad to add to the line up.

Clyde, if i remenber right the EB and split camping was back to back last year so you'll should be with your buds. ;)

Breaking News ....

There will a special trophy presented to one Early Bay from the line up.

This will be the Robert Johnson Memorial award, and only vans within the EB line up will be eligible. The award will be chosen by Roberts young son, Henry ... so will very much be based upon 'his favourite' of the day. :mrgreen:

A wonderful touch, I hope you all agree. :D

Latest posts