chit chat in for sale section...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speak up if you think there is an injustice - it may protect members, keep it polite though :)

There are a few eyebrow raisers for me at the mo ;)

i have never seen anything like that before???? would be good to store my knifes and forks :lol:

marcher said:
i have never seen anything like that before???? would be good to store my knifes and forks :lol:

my westy drawer isnt in the for sale section ;)

this is a bit nudge nudge, wink wink, im still oblivious to what the OP is on about

you can ask questions, if thats what your angling at? or have you got something in there youd like to share? ;)

we've found some people having 3 page conversations and the original owner/poster gets frustrated as his sale gets lost in the chit chat, thats all.

Clem said:
Speak up if you think there is an injustice - it may protect members, keep it polite though :)

I thought to restore a camper you had to put the correct parts back on ,unless the wrong ones were already on.... :?

But if the wrong ones were factory fitted and you fitted new wrong ones , then the new owner would not have a rare bus... 8)

I think 'restore' is a term people use instead of 'repair' or 'renovate' which is probably more appropriate most of the time. Hopefully the amount of stuff in the gallery we have means that its not too hard to find correct images of what should and shouldnt be on these vans, so potential buyers can recognise obvious (and henious) alterations. Its a jungle out there.

:msn4:

You are not the only one, I understand the no chit chat bit in the for sale area but I haven't a clue what dandaz is on about :roll: :roll:

Shouldn't this be in the for sale section

dubdubz said:
for sale 1 slightly used brain - reason for sale ...I cannot use it sufficiently enough to work out what this thread is referring to

as you were :lol:

How much do you want? Im thinking about restoring mine :D .Will any parts off yours be interchangable with a 67 model. Mine has the same problem as yours but some times it makes me type some strange shit :?

dandaz said:
Clem said:

I thought to restore a camper you had to put the correct parts back on ,unless the wrong ones were already on.... :?

But if the wrong ones were factory fitted and you fitted new wrong ones , then the new owner would not have a rare bus... 8)

It`s not a biggy , I just noticed a expensive early bus with late arches on [all four],for a 20k resto I would have made sure they were the right panels....But he did ask your opinions.... :lol: :lol:

Latest posts