Cornwall August 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aogrady said:
creationblue said:
Tristram booked 4th August till 7th then Churchtown (hopefully) ring and book tomorrow till 12th.

I have booked time off then too, but baby n02 due in end June, start July, so not 100% sure on plans

Cheers!

Alistair

good luck :party0047: ..... sounds we might have to wet the babies head in your absence :lol:

aogrady said:
creationblue said:
Tristram booked 4th August till 7th then Churchtown (hopefully) ring and book tomorrow till 12th.

I have booked time off then too, but baby n02 due in end June, start July, so not 100% sure on plans

Cheers!

Alistair

I expect a holiday will not be on the cards then :msn4: shame tho, the more the merrier

Well its getting closer and finally the weather has changed, still not camped in the bus yet this year :shock: mainly due to the shockingly wet spring we have had and the shows being cancelled............so doubly looking forward to Cornwall 2012!

creationblue said:
Well its getting closer and finally the weather has changed, still not camped in the bus yet this year :shock: mainly due to the shockingly wet spring we have had and the shows being cancelled............so doubly looking forward to Cornwall 2012!

We camped but just for one night, then we bailed :oops:
This evening been putting up with lots of lovely messages as most folk from our club are out on a not-big-bang in the lovely weather. Wished we'd planned to go now... :roll:

But in keeping with this thread, we're another bunch down in Cornwall this August. Not sure where, the wife booked it :oops: but hopefully will be sunny like this still when we get there 8)

Geeze said:
creationblue said:

This evening been putting up with lots of lovely messages as most folk from our club are out on a not-big-bang in the lovely weather. Wished we'd planned to go now... :roll:

But in keeping with this thread, we're another bunch down in Cornwall this August. Not sure where, the wife booked it :oops: but hopefully will be sunny like this still when we get there 8)

Heres hoping fella!!

Found out where your staying yet?

creationblue said:
Geeze said:
creationblue said:

Heres hoping fella!!

Found out where your staying yet?

Did, but am a goldfish for useful information (brain only seems to absorb nerdy car stuff and random junk :lol: ). We're somewhere round Newquay but not Newquay itself if you know what I mean!

OLIVE-BAY said:
Padstow maybe? Seems like a popular place with you emets :lol:

Ere justin I'm thinking of getting a red9 setup any chance I could have a nosey at yours? Whilst you are visiting my green and magnificant county :lol: Pretty please :msn4:

:lol: Only if you can sort me with a Passport for the fortnight!

3 weeks till the off :shock: where has the time gone??? Still no sign of summer but hey we are well versed with the rain :lol:

So let's have a roll call of EBers in Cornwall,

Creationblue (Just) aug 4th Polzeath till 7th
7th till 13th Church Town Gwithium
13th head down to Sennen, nothing booked here on in
Heading home on the 18th

R73 (Rob)
Bude 6th - 7th Aug
Church town Farm Hayle 8th-12th
Then planning on heading West (Sennen) and round to Penzance (nothing booked) before heading back up to Bude for a few days before head home on the 20th 8)

I've got to get that CB Radio working :D

I'm down in Porthleven with my bus from 17th August to 25th. If you see me in a white Westy crossover, give us a wave!

creationblue said:
r73 said:
I've got to get that CB Radio working :D

Yea prioritise :lol:

:lol: well the couple of times we've broken down now have been totally random and not really service related so I reckon at least if it happens again I could broadcast it! :lol:

Latest posts