Cornwall August 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
r73 said:
creationblue said:
r73 said:
I've got to get that CB Radio working :D

Yea prioritise :lol:

:lol: well the couple of times we've broken down now have been totally random and not really service related so I reckon at least if it happens again I could broadcast it! :lol:

And have a natter to some randomers whilst waiting for help

Bundy (Al)
Churchtown Farm, Gwythian 27th July till 11th August :D
Can't wait now...that heatwave must be due in 2 weeks time!!!!

I also have the Red9 Wishbone set up if you want a nosey ;)

Not got a CB though... :(

Simo + mrs- Dubs at the Castle 20-22 July then 22-29 Cornwall road trip, no sites booked :shock: just winging it :lol:
All recomendations greatly received for 2 - 3 night stops ;)

simo said:
Simo + mrs- Dubs at the Castle 20-22 July then 22-29 Cornwall road trip, no sites booked :shock: just winging it :lol:

That's what we did last year, started in Polzeath (Tristam) and stayed for 2 nights in each site, had an intermittent stoppage on the bus so stayed at Pentuwan for the 2nd week just to be on the safe side. My fav place it next to Sennen Cove Trevedra Farm, it's a must, we had views of the sea and Lands End and a (steep) walk down the steps and your on a wonderful beach....roll on the 4th :D

creationblue said:
simo said:

That's what we did last year, started in Polzeath (Tristam) and stayed for 2 nights in each site, had an intermittent stoppage on the bus so stayed at Pentuwan for the 2nd week just to be on the safe side. My fav place it next to Sennen Cove Trevedra Farm, it's a must, we had views of the sea and Lands End and a (steep) walk down the steps and your on a wonderful beach....roll on the 4th :D

Cool - ill look them up! How was it just rolling up at sites, could you get on them ok or did you have to hunt around?

simo said:
creationblue said:
simo said:

Cool - ill look them up! How was it just rolling up at sites, could you get on them ok or did you have to hunt around?

It was no problem, each one we tried accommodated us fine, I did ring Church Farm in advance n they said no, but I wonder if I just turned up if I could have got in....

Not long now...........where does the time go???

MOT tomorrow then just a case of waiting for next week to dissapear 8)

Vans packed, ciders in the fridge....just one more work day for me and we're off :party0053:
Look forward to getting to meet some of you there!

Good luck with the MOT...sure it'll be fine from the pics of your van!

Bundy said:
Vans packed, ciders in the fridge....just one more work day for me and we're off :party0053:

Cheers bud, Churchtown right? See you there, good luck with the trip down

creationblue said:
Bundy said:

Cheers bud, Churchtown right? See you there, good luck with the trip down

Yep, Churchtown. Have a good trip down next week too.

Welcome guys great seeing so many early bays down here already! I finished work yesterday for 6weeks lol dunno if it was anyone down here but an early bay pulled in to the texaco fuel station behind my Mississippi yesterday evening she was in her mates new beetle bright yellow thing :roll: the earlybay was white with a dorm type top f plate '68
Anybody ere?
My old mans CB is in my loft complete with his whip lash ariel :lol: I'm gonna drag it out 8)
The sun I booked is shining guys..... Come on down 8)

We`r on our way down in the morning for a week at st ives and then onto woolacombe for a week. :D .
Its gonna be long ride down from Sheffield lets hope the sun shines on us all. :D

bluebay said:
We`r on our way down in the morning for a week at st ives and then onto woolacombe for a week. :D .
Its gonna be long ride down from Sheffield lets hope the sun shines on us all. :D

Have a great trip. - enjoy 8)

Hi all - we just got back from our Dubsatthecastle/Cornwall road trip 8)
We didnt book anywhere and stayed at a great little site called
Tolcarne Campsite 01872 540652 email [email protected]

We arrived the first week of the school hols but was 1 of 2 on the site :mrgreen:
There are 12 pitches, all with hookup if req and superb wetroom/ toilet block.
I will do a post up for the site later but if your looking for somewhere then its worth a look. Westbound on the A30 cross the A39 Turo roundabout then second St Allen left, (there is a sign for campsite) follow for 1.2 miles ;)

Tell Diane simon and terri sent you 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts