Early Bay Christmas Meet 14th December 08 @ American Diner

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadget Boy

Reaction score
Early Bay Christmas Diner Meet Sunday the 14th December 2008

********************************************************************************************

Ok Ive decided it would be great to have a Christmas meeting for Early bay folk before the silly season drives us ALL Mad .I cant think of anywhere better than HERE at the 50s American Diner nr Burton on Trent Staffs

http://www.the50samericandiner.bravehost.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It outstanding and Im proposing We meet from 11.30am onwards as it opens @ 12pm .If you want to attended Please put your name below so we can get an idea of some of the numbers :wink:

Please NOTE this is an Early Bay meet and It would be Great if We could all make the Effort to attend in our Early Bays as the photos would be great and Its a last chance to use them before the New Year , If someone could do Quality photos then maybe we could submit them to various magazines for a mini feature ??? :mrgreen:

Children are welcome here and the diner also has a dedicated kids menu too

Its not actually as far as you think. Here are some distances I picked up from theaa.com..............

From Hitchin = 99miles
From Coventry = 31 miles
From Chester = 65 miles
From Guildford = 140 miles

PLEASE NOTE : the diner seats 35 at any one time if there are more than that attending Im sure we can all play musical chairs so we all get a chance at the Famous burgers :wink:

********************************************************************************************

PLEASE POST UP IF YOU ARE ATTENDING AS I NEED TO FONE AND BOOK THIS ASAP SO GET ON THE LIST FOLKS

The List is :

Gadget

Less than 35 miles from me, but I'll be heading 80 miles the other way for the Bristol Christmas cruise that weekend. :(

Shame it isn't the weekend before as I'd probably be there.

Hope it goes well :)

Deano

Put me down as a possible for this, need to check the family diary but it should be OK, will have at least 1 child with me :mrgreen:

The List is :

Gadget
Graham +1

Gadget Boy said:
skip the Bristol cruise Tofufi and come and have a big fat burger :lol:

But I'm the one organising it :lol:

Hope the EB meet goes well ;)

I reckon i could be persuaded to get the old girl out for a winter run.

Would love to go but its miles from me :cry:

Would love to, not been out in Burton for a long while, its less than 10 miles from my mum's but alas its the morning after my works xmas do in Leeds so it would be a tall order to get there for 11:30am :cry:

would love to come, but a bit too far me and bubba

To: DE11 8EJ,Church Gresley

Distance: 139.6 miles Show in kilometres

Time: 2 hr 48 min

I'll come.

Checked the post code in google and found out it's just down the road from my brothers. Still chance for me to get lost on the way though.

Will just be me and the Van, unless he's 'Unavailable'.

Great News Guys so the list is :

Gadget
Graham L + 1
Leon
tom_r_p

Sounds like a damn fine idea to me! At this point gotta say probable rather than definate, also could be just me on my lonesome or have ma boy with me!
So one adult and poss one smaller person to add to the list.

great idea deano..well done for taking it on...unfortunately i`m abroad otherwise i`d have cruised up the m5. Have a great day and maybe next year

I had lunch there the other week.

Can i pop along in my Karmann Cabrio? I'll promise it wont get in any early bay photo's. I fancy having a perve over some vans one last time this year.

i'd like to put my name down on the list.... i want a closer look at some of your rides! i couldve also sorted ya magazine pics.....

but i think 190 miles door to door is just a weeeeeeee bit to far! not to mention the 190 miles back again!!!! booooooo! :(

Latest posts