• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

emigration sale of hoarded shiny/ rare things now surplus to

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i am rob

Reaction score
ALL ITEMS ARE PLUS POSTAGE UNLESS YOU WANT TO COLLECT FROM RETFORD DN22.

pair of red lensed bosch spots from a fire bus. very nice condition. great chrome. £80 the pair

something you don't see very often! extremely rare (and working- with a couple of spare parts just incase too!) would suit any commercial baywindow. factory tachograph recorder for the centre of the dash. was going to go in my single cab, £80 SOLD

earlybay bumper over riders. over riders great condition and all straight without any damage. rubbers are almost 40 years old though and have some cracks and a few small chunks missing here and there £120 SOLD

bay window radio blanking plate (still has the small metal clip on the back to hold it in) £10 SOLD

earlybay rear towing eye (genuine factory m code option) with half decent rubber. bolts to existing bumper mount £25

here's a pic of one fitted to a van so you can see where it goes

pair of late beetle pop out rear windows. i've had a few sets of these over the years and these are the best set i've come across. the ivory knobs are in good condition, not crumbling like most you see. the frames have no significant damage (often covered in little da sanding marks where people have been too lazy to remove them when having their bug repainted). and the chrome on the latches is also really good. no bubbling or pitting. they are very grubby from being stored in my loft for nearly 6 years. they come with everything needed to fit inc the lip seal that goes round the metal aperture, and the hinge covers £150 the pair (i WILL NOT POST THESE, glass does not mix well with couriers) SOLS

Bugger not quick enough, got a mate desperate for some Overriders, long shot but if they don't sell !!!!

Hi,

Just on the off chance, in your photo with the bosch fire truck lights, in the background you have a red and black sld door card, don't suppose you would have a pair of cab door cards in the same colour?

Regards Pete

r1pete said:
Hi,

Just on the off chance, in your photo with the bosch fire truck lights, in the background you have a red and black sld door card, don't suppose you would have a pair of cab door cards in the same colour?

Regards Pete

i do indeed, i have a full set. though they are for a van i have yet to put back together. not for sale separately i'm afraid

Latest posts