Fitted Power Steering - What a difference!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are the fitting agent for Litesteer in the midlands and have fitted a number of kits over the years, yes there are cheaper options but I prefer to fit a kit that has been thoroughly tested and comes with support and Neil and the team at Lite steer are constantly working on better solutions and I know there is a kit coming with a smaller motor as some people think the set up is ‘over’ assisted.

Prices are on https://litesteer.com

How difficult is the install? Is it easy to uninstall the unit? I haven’t been able to see any photos of the unit!
Thanks!!
It takes us between 4-5 hours to fit a Litesteer kit and we’ve fitted a few over the years, helps if you have a lift as well as you need to get underneath.

I’ve one of these still in the box for sale, never fitted as I’m now breaking my 1971 crossover. £200 plus postage. If anyone wants one.
Hi bud, did this ever sell?
My crossover is still on its side in the garage (11 years or more) but I’d like a kit for my Brazilian Bay.

Latest posts