• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Luby 1970 Westie

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishmoles

Reaction score
Luby is for sale :cry: - much loved and cherished by all the family and regularly used for roadtrips ,festivals and VW shows :)

After 2 years of fun we are are reluctantly selling her due to my increasing yearning for a Karman Ghia ( i must be having a mid-life crisis!) She comes with all of the following spec:

1970 Californian L/H Import ( Imported in 2005 by Wolfsburg VW)
Full Westie Interior
Lowered all round, 4" Narrow Ball Joint Beam (Professionally done by Bus Station)
Wagon West Drop Spindles
Notch Spring Plates
Spax shocks all round
Radar wheels with Bridgestone Tyres all round ( front 165/50/15 rear 165/65/15)
CSP Shifter
Two Roof Racks
Strong 1600 single port engine - very reliable
*MOT til Oct 2010 - including copies of all MOT certificates since she was imported.

*For the full asking price we will put a new MOT on her, as and when we sell her, as she flew through last year and cant see any reason for not doing the same again this year.

She is in good condition for her year and as far as i am aware has never been welded. Any inspection welcome.

The only bad point (if i had to be picky) she has a small patch of minor rust on the rear boot lid.

Sale Price £12,700
Please contact me for further info, pictures or to arrange a viewing.
Thanks Nath
042.jpg

049.jpg

040.jpg

001.jpg

031.jpg

027.jpg

026.jpg

005.jpg

023.jpg

030.jpg

Hi, Luby really does look beautiful... Any chance you could post some internal shots, or PM them to me if you prefer.

(I assume Luby is still for sale!)

Luby is an awesome looking bus, is she still up for sale?

If she is could you send some pictures of the Westie interior through please :D

Cheers

Latest posts