Gooding Aluminium panel trim bulk buy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting a bit ahead of myself being that we haven't bought anything yet, but how hard is the I profile to bend into correct shape :?:

Dal said:
Getting a bit ahead of myself being that we haven't bought anything yet, but how hard is the I profile to bend into correct shape :?:

As long as you take your time and not heavy handed its fairly simple, i kinda held it with my feet and gently bent it. Not the most technical method but it worked, only thing i bent it the wrong way with the larger side facing down not the thinner side :roll: . Seb.

Smartarse!

Sorry fella.

sebroberts83 said:
Dal said:

As long as you take your time and not heavy handed its fairly simple, i kinda held it with my feet and gently bent it. Not the most technical method but it worked, only thing i bent it the wrong way with the larger side facing down not the thinner side :roll: . Seb.

:lol: thats my sort of luck. thanks for your reply 8)

Yeah just do it gently with your foot holding it down and bend a small bit at a time.

I still want to try using a rolling pin to smooth it all out once its installed, but I've been saying that for 2 years and still haven't got round to it.

Shame two buses worth is just 78p short of the minimum spend! :lol:

Ollie

I'd be up for a couple of sets

Can you guys who are interested paypal me the money as a GIFT ([email protected]) by 9am Monday and I'll get these ordered on Monday morning.
All being well I'll have them in time to deliver to Bug Jam.

PM me if there's any problems, or 07921 563655.

Cheers Ollie

Rather than be silent I thought I'd let you know I'll be dropping out as I'm going to go for a fitted vinyl headlining (bloody expensive :shock: :shock: ), but hope all yours go well and well done to Slammed for sorting this out 8) and lets hope I don't regret it

Dal said:
Rather than be silent I thought I'd let you know I'll be dropping out as I'm going to go for a fitted vinyl headlining (bloody expensive :shock: :shock: ), but hope all yours go well and well done to Slammed for sorting this out 8) and lets hope I don't regret it

Cheers for letting me know! 8)

As no-one is up for this I'm going to buy two lots and hope someone needs the trim soonish.

Latest posts