• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

how do i add pictures

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Register with photobucket.com

load picture

Start thread on here as normal

go back to PB and click on the image url (will say "copied")

return to the thread you started and ctrl v to paste the pic

Et Voila posted. :D

as above mate. under your foto on photobucket is about 4 different codes. just klik on the bottom one and it,ll copy automaticaly. then paste it into your message on here.it just looks like a load of misc letters n stuff but it adds the foto once ya submit the post. :wink:

Thanks - i'm glad someone else asked this one.
I've followed the above info but still having probs, it wants to load a whole file (and i'm on dail up!!!!)

any ideas....

untitled.jpg

the trick is getting used to the right and left mouse buttons.
LEFT klik the image code(the one ringed in red) a yellow "copied"sign will flash for a second.
now got to your early bay window where your adding a post/picture and RIGHT klik in there and scroll down to "PASTE" when paste is highlighted just LEFT klik on it and it will add a strange bit of text which is an internet link to your picture in photobucket. you wont see the picture tho until after youve hit the submit button at the bottom of your post and this will add it to the forums.
if at any time you remove the foto from your fotobucket accout it will also remove it from your post on earlybay.so best to leave it there :wink:

it would be a good idea to make this a sticky for all to see i think.as lots of people are selling stuff without foto,s and buyers cant be bothered with emailing sellers for foto,s.takes all the fun outa browsing the adds.

i wuld just use this thread here for a tester one as we dont have a thread anywhere else on the site for trying this. so just experiment here adding a picture.ANYONE that is.use it as a "adding pictures for dummies" kinda topic. come on peeps give it a go.try pasting ya IMG code on here and see if it works.once you can do it,your set for adding pics of your motor in the gallery or even pics of your motor or auto jumble your selling in the for sale section.
gaz. :D

Latest posts