How old are you?....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timr90

Reaction score
Ive recently got my first bay and at 20 years old i'm starting to feel like I am probably one of the youngest early bay owners?? :D

Most of my mates now are asking the question why I would want a 40 year old vehicle when all they want is vauxhall corsas peugot 106s and audi A3s. :lol:

Just wondering what sort of ages most owners are, even though its most probably irrelevant because we all have something in common anyways!

Cheers,
Tim

Beat you buh I was 18 when I imported mine :mrgreen: now I'm 21

:lol:

Karl

HA!!! 36 :) top trumps i win!!!!......oh no your not doing it that way......crap!!....this is a silly game :(

37, and old enough to know better :lol:
Best money we ever spent 8)

What I really wonder, is, are most of the guys slamming their Buses to the deck, the younger of the members ? I might
have done when I was younger, but at my age I like the practicality of the height underneath. Not many vehicles you can work under without a jack or ramp :lol:

Oh, er, yes, the question, 49 tomorrow .......... :shock:

:lol: wait I didn't say this was a competition!
any way I i'm the youngest at this moment in time :D

Its good to know there is a few young people with early bays which is really cool.

I prefer original to be honest with a few mods, keeps it retro.

I decided to go with the import aswell as a few of you lot by the looks of it, after going to see a few British rotters!
Hopefully catch up with a few of you at the shows over the years!

Ivor said:
What I really wonder, is, are most of the guys slamming their Buses to the deck, the younger of the members ? I might
have done when I was younger, but at my age I like the practicality of the height underneath. Not many vehicles you can work under without a jack or ramp :lol:

Congrats for tomorrow :D

32 and had so sell a couple of cars to drum up the cash for mine.
Think I prefer it somewhere near original with some nice bits.

timr90 said:
:lol: wait I didn't say this was a competition!
any way I i'm the youngest at this moment in time :D

Its good to know there is a few young people with early bays which is really cool.

I prefer original to be honest with a few mods, keeps it retro.

I decided to go with the import aswell as a few of you lot by the looks of it, after going to see a few British rotters!
Hopefully catch up with a few of you at the shows over the years!

Got any pics dude

gninnam said:
Ivor said:

Congrats for tomorrow :D

Ta ! :oops:

41, and my beam hits the deck everyday of the week, If I didnt use it for work it would be going lower... :lol:

Think I was about 21 when I had my first bus. :)

Latest posts