Its on the boat

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluecab

Reaction score
and should be here in 4 weeks-
vwbus055.jpg

ib-bus said:
Nice one, congrats mate.
I see it has a Huntington Beach sticker on it, a Cali surfer's town.
Yes its come from oxnard c a, the man says he was getting lots of surfer doodes looking at the bus!

Hi!

Looks very nice indeed! - I see that is managed to retain the og sink train tube that is missing on so many vans. Nice touch not often seen, quite hard to find if missing, and easy to get knocked and broken off, hence normally missing.

Whats the plans for it then? Do the crossovers have the pancake motor? Any more pictures? ;)

Cheers!

Alistair

Thats a gorgeous looking westy 8)

Quite a few crossover westys starting to appear, next big thing :?: :D :?:
Theres a really gorgeous lowered white crossover westy passes our shop now and again, never seen it on here, took a pic a while back and will try and post it.

yes its got the pancake engine , hoping to get it delivered, it takes 5 days to clear customs, got lots of pics and will put more up.
I wondered what the sink thing was!

vwbus001.jpg

vwbus002.jpg

my 72 is being delivered to the port at the end of next week, left me know when u collect yours, mine might be there too 8)

where are you shipping to, mine comes into felixtowe

slammedresto said:
my 72 is being delivered to the port at the end of next week, left me know when u collect yours, mine might be there too 8)

where are you shipping to, mine comes into felixtowe
mine is coming into felixstowe but not ill the midle of november.

Crossovers already are "the big thing", its just some on here haven't realised it yet ;) :lol:[/quote]

Loxy ........ er ........Nope ! :lol: :lol:

Nice bus tho Bluecab , Felixstowe is near me so ill keep my eyes peeled :D

Grazy said:
Crossovers already are "the big thing", its just some on here haven't realised it yet ;) :lol:

Loxy ........ er ........Nope ! :lol: :lol:

Nice bus tho Bluecab , Felixstowe is near me so ill keep my eyes peeled :D

It got you so excited you couldn't even quote properly ;) :lol:

:lol: :lol: Too busy deleting your SILLY comment Mr Loxy :lol: :lol:

ground hugger said:
Thats one nice clean looking bus you've got there,bet you cant wait for it to arrive ;)
Thanks- just hope that paint isnt covering any bad repairs, i asked how long ago it had been painted and he didnt know well not in the last few years since he owned it, he couldnt understand that over here fresh paint means is could be covering up bad repairs etc. He said no they wouldnt do that would they!! & he was serious!

Loxy said:
slammedresto said:
well im gonna agree with Mr Loxy atm :lol: :lol:

This cross dressing thing - we all know deep down its wrong, but it feels so good once your in it :oops: :lol: :lol:

Peugeot know they're onto a good thing and are trying to steal our name! How dare they!
http://www.peugeot.co.uk/about-peugeot/news/oct09-dec09/peugeot-3008-crossover-camping-and-caravanning/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:lol:

Lovely looking bus by the way! 8)

Latest posts