My 1971 Deluxe from the boys at Kieft en Klok

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!! had some help this time round as lost heart and a bit of confidence after the last time.... But so far just over 100miles on the clock and things are going well. Been a long slog but friends have really helped out!!! Here are some pics now the bumpers are fitted, made such a difference to the look of the bus. Also temp & pressure gauges wired up, so so happy. Looking forward to Camperjam, will be on the Airteriors stand on Saturday come and say hello.

atybebe4.jpg

5u7ydube.jpg

bu4aga9e.jpg

Will need to get the vintage speed sorts trimmed as touching the over rider.

Back from Camperjam all safe and sound!! Great run up and back motor run in will drop the oil in another 100miles, received this Friday from Aspro!! :)

6etebypy.jpg

A few pics from Camperjam

Greg's very early Westy, got some great original bits I never seen before!!!

pyhu2ura.jpg

Nick and I packed up ready from home

ynymuve2.jpg

Nice Cool Flo sticker

jyru5yqa.jpg

Couple from the Airteriors trade stand

5a8esy8a.jpg

Front

2udy9u7y.jpg

Rear

agezatep.jpg

qu9e7e4y.jpg

What a nice weekend at DATC this year always nice to have a show in your home town.
Really please got awarded best bay and Runner up for best in show!!! Nipped at the post by a beautiful Devon split Jason Bonds, featured in last months Camper & Bus...a worthy winner.

eteveja7.jpg

3eqy8yhu.jpg

ygy9uben.jpg

bu2esuse.jpg

Couple of cheeky pics from this evening family time, cruise and a meal hope this summer never ends!!

ejuna8a8.jpg

3e8y3ana.jpg

paba5yne.jpg

Thanks guys!! It's been the hardest thing if ever done although still got lots of things to its useable at last...

Hope to get to some more shows before the seasons out probably just for the day as Kirsty is getting big now just under 3 months before baby number 2... So possibly Sunday only to Eastnor and Sunday only for Busfest !! Happy days, catch up soon guys....

Cracking day out at Bourton on the water today!!

3ete2e2e.jpg

Great family shot

a7aju2am.jpg

And Finnian

dade8yja.jpg

Moving shot

u2e9yhe6.jpg

Great place to visit, definitely going again before the summer hols are out ;)

Hoping to go along on the Sunday only, Kirsty will only have 4 weeks before baby no. 2 comes along by then so maybe a solo trip!! Heading to Eastnor Sunday 2!!

Now that was a wet a wild Sunday at Eastnor Castle Camper & Bus show. However it wasn't a wasted trip. Took 'Best Inside Job' very pleased, with Gregs bay taking 'Coolest Bay'.

ejujeguh.jpg

Next to the earliest bay in the UK me thinks..

upu4e5yz.jpg

Close up

3urane2e.jpg

Hoping to get a feature in the mag now!! ;)

Well done fella , glad you have not put a front plate on ! , Are you going to put a VW badge on the front ?

No going to roll without front badge I like it without, thanks for the comments though guys it's been great being able to use the bus. This weekend to North Devon with the dog Winston coming 2. This is the next test, especially with Kirsty 8 weeks away from baby no.2, exciting times ahead, and a new awning for me to sleep in will have to be purchased for next season.

Not very well prepared, packing the bus 2mo and off to North Devon for the weekend 2mo. Also big Sunday with Winston this time should be a big test. Bring some pics from Big Sunday 2!!

ypady7ub.jpg

That's his excited face!! ;)

Latest posts