New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, saw your first pic on the other thread so I assume you have worked out how
to do it :lol:

Hello - Late as always! :roll:

I will know some of you from VZI/JK :wink: I have a 71 rolling project that started out as a Danbury, but had no interior to speak of when I got it (except for a rolled up carpet that stunk of dog wee! :shock: Mind you, it has been a rolling project for 5 years and has rolled to most of the shows in that time...

Bad pics to follow. :)

Hello everyone

I am new to this site and thought I'd say Hi and share some pics of my 1972 bus, she's a Dandbury conversion and the interior is almost complete bar one top bunk. She found me at a local classic car show 18 months ago and since getting her have had all the arches, lower rear corners, sills, a belly pan and some general floor/chassis welding done.

I am doing the rest of the work gradually (Funds allowing) whilst trying to finish my house sell it and move.

The engine oil seals have all been done and the tinware stripped fettled and repainted whilts the casing got a bit of a polish. The engine bay was sprayed whilst this was out .

Hopefully one day she will be finished !!! Love driving her and she is my daily driver.

Great site

All the best

Chris

Hi bigbadge :D
The van looks really nice and clean - well done on your purchase.
Oh and get some interior pics up asap :p

Hi there from the north of Germany.
After some month of reading , I think it`s time to introduce myself.
It`s a great site and and the cars are great :D

So here is my `67 Bay:
4CFD1E50F0E711DB9667133A50E4CE24.jpg

I will post more pictures in the gallery....

Greetz Nico

Welcome bugstuff - the van looks sweet - hurry up and get the pics posted :D

Hi all!!

Glad I god word of this site over the weekend. I am the owner of a 1971 Danbury conversion. It is in need of a respray and some welding but I love the old girl nontheless! Will post some pictures soon!

Soup said:
Hi all!!

Glad I god word of this site over the weekend. I am the owner of a 1971 Danbury conversion. It is in need of a respray and some welding but I love the old girl nontheless! Will post some pictures soon!

Hello mate and welcome...

You and Rachel coming up the club tomorrow? You still need a drive in the scooby bus :twisted:

Just dropped in to say hi :D

You might have seen us and our bus in this month's C&C - European Honeymoon story - knew I'd met the right woman when she agreed to honeymoon in a bus ;)

Dunk :p

Hi guys, I have been reading this forum for some time now and thought it was time I joined. I saw your line up at Stanford Hall and was very impressed.

I currently own the 54 rag top bug pictured below but will be looking for an early bay when my finances will allow :roll: hopefully by the end of this year :wink:

my bug:
339944.jpg

my bay:
Watch this space! :lol:

cheers

Marcus

Evening Marcus lovin your Rag . what sort of bus you looking for and how much you got to spend . are you selling the 54 :shock:

Latest posts