Not just me , and a few others.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gas1man

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Dormobile
Admin !!! please help , zero computer talk as to html things and so forth but,
when we use the post pictures now it don't work. I have been given a work around , but my
knowledge walked out the door this morning when he buggered off to a London weekend and
a party/gig and a SEE YOU LATER DAD. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

Suffice to say I tried and it still does not work and noticed others have the same problem.
Would somebody please write it down in point form so this Neanderthal can attempt to fix :lol: :lol: :lol:
the aforesaid problem? By fix, I mean I don't want to crash the last working computer in the house and have to face
the Child bleating on when he gets back. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I've done enough damage in the past as it is.

J & P
:D :D :D

Yeah, me too. Sometimes I can get around it and sometimes I can’t. I just thought it was me being dimmer than an early bay dash light on full dim :mrgreen: Plus, on my iPad at have to re sign in virtually every time I come on, but my lap top i doesn’t need too :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,',,,,,,,, Tis all magic ;) :mrgreen: ;)

If you are able to use the Tapatalk app via phone or iPad to access the forum it’s really easy to add pictures when you are posting your updates ... even easier if the pics are actually on your phone [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matty74 sounds like a plan , however ,if it all goes ...up can you pm me your landline number :lol: :lol:
so You can help me rectify my mobile :lol: :lol: .
It's ok am hoping someone will take pity and do the long handed thing for this buffoon.

J & P
:D :D :D

theres a how to on posting images using postimage, is there an issue with it?

im guessing those having the issues are using IOS specifically on a phone?

20180821-171050.jpg

works perfectly for me?

ill cehck the add on and see if it requires an update

all extensions are uptodate ive added tiny pic if you are having issues with postimage.

I see how the image links are broken, there is no support for the ext since 2017 so ive removed it and added tinypic. you dont need an account just upload your images copy the link and paste it to the forum.

Cheers then Johnny, I’ve no idea what you just said but it sounds absolutely fantastic.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,can’t believe that I didn’t think of that :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
Cheers then Johnny, I’ve no idea what you just said but it sounds absolutely fantastic.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,can’t believe that I didn’t think of that :mrgreen:

click on the tiny pic logo below the post window and follow the upload instructions. If you want to view all your uploads you need to create an account and login but you dont have to just to post images