poll - do you run a front number plate??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you run a front number plate??

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Front1.jpg

I do, although I had to raise it to midway on the bumper as it keep scraping on various Bristol roads. Even though mine isn`t that low the roads are shit! :shock: 8)

CrossVan.jpg

lobus said:
Hell yeah, where else would Heir und Frau Bubblehead sit?

R0012178Small.jpg

your aim is off david, I can only see (heir bubbleheads?) legs

Looking grand dude, looking grand! 8)

i do but its kinda sneaky, ive mounted it under my front bumper on hinges but they really ought to be oiled as the number plate gets stuck under the bumper out of sight...not on purpose of course officer! :lol:

This is a more comprehensive pic, nice height too. Looks like Gadget Boy and me have a similar addiction to aftermarket lights.
Maybe I will have to get a swampy and modify it to RHD to keep up with the peer group eh?
R0012857.jpg

yes at the moment, but thinking of changing to no when I get some of those nice black/silver number plates.

lobus said:
This is a more comprehensive pic, nice height too. Looks like Gadget Boy and me have a similar addiction to aftermarket lights.
Maybe I will have to get a swampy and modify it to RHD to keep up with the peer group eh?
R0012857.jpg

so Lobus.... you often just "park up" out side toilets in parks?..... :lol:

wanderlust said:
Thought you were legally required to display both number plates??

breakin the law, breakin the law... i had to do a hi speed gettaway once!
its not like im gonna do a bank job in a bright peach panelvan! :lol: :lol:

Justin & Mutley said:
Gadgetboy - Nice photo!
What size wheels/tyres are you running on your bus? Also, have you tubbed the front arches?

Wheels are 5.5 wide by 15 inches and frt tyres are continetal 175/55/r15s off the rear of a smart car and the rears are pirell 175 /65/r15s so they both give good clearence and no dude shes not tubbed just stock but the csp kit narrows it by 4mm each side i think and ive rolled the lip on the front arches .

Cheers Kev :wink: and lobus keep it a lefty :D

Latest posts