Propex HeatSource Group Buy. (JustKampers Special E/B Deal)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Rockandrollcamper
2. Delilahtoo
3. Myvanway
4. Bundy
5. Moley76
6. baz1875
7. davechorlton

First Group Done I reckon!

Brilliant news.

Rockandrollcamper kindly suggested organising this if we got a group of 7, which we now have. Are you still OK with that, Rockandrollcamper? (BTW, you need a shorter handle!)

Although the sums were right, we do need to put £2637 JK's way initially, which is £376.72 each I reckon (x7 = £2637).

If this is a goer, are we best paying you through Paypal or bank transfer, or cheque, or what? I am easy.

Can't believe I am getting a Propex...woohoo.

Excellent news. I can't believe I'm getting one either but I'm thinking it will make autum/spring driving a tell of a lot more comfortable as well as camping.

Let me double check my sums and report back. I'm quite happy to get the 7th heater once the rebate comes and sort you guys out first. As for money. I guess with that amount of money bank transfer or cheque would be better as it charges you to gift on PayPal ?

Also, il check what the score is with postage. I'm sure it will be no more than £5

Cheers

Nigel aka RRC ;-)

Cheers Nige, PM your bank sort and account codes as soon as you are ready.
The offer is not live yet so no need to rush.

Thanks also Nigel,

Just let me know when and how you want payments.

Cheers
Al

Likewise. I'lll transfer funds when you give me a shout.....

It'll probably be in for next Christmas at the rate I'm going, but can't refuse a bargain.

Tempting!....but i think I'll stick with my Coleman Blackcat heater priced at an 8th of the cost of a propex! :cool:

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

We are also looking at getting a Propex, and so could I please add my name to either the existing list or start another list of seven people, which ever is easiest

Hi Pru

Best start another list I reckon, as the first group of 7 seems to be settled. Maybe go for something like this to save any confusion:
8. Pru

The 'deal' is not available until November so there is plenty of time to encourage folks to sign up.

BTW, the Coleman Blackcat is a fine heater Foz, I have one, though I wouldn't want one on in a moving bus or overnight (all those noxious fumes, allegedly). The heat output is a bit lame too, for my liking. Take your point about cost though, which is why this deal is a no brainer for me.

Delilahtoo said:
Hi Pru

Best start another list I reckon, as the first group of 7 seems to be settled. Maybe go for something like this to save any confusion:
8. Pru

The 'deal' is not available until November so there is plenty of time to encourage folks to sign up.

No worries, I am not in any hurry.

Delilahtoo said:
BTW, the Coleman Blackcat is a fine heater Foz, I have one, though I wouldn't want one on in a moving bus or overnight (all those noxious fumes, allegedly). The heat output is a bit lame too, for my liking. Take your point about cost though, which is why this deal is a no brainer for me.

Any form of combustion produces carbon monoxide, so I wouldn't want to go to sleep with a gas heater on in the bus or awning. There's been a few cases of people being killed in tents over this summer with gas heaters (and bbq's still burning and brought inside) left on overnight.
The Propex is a room-sealed unit and all combustion gases are exhausted through the exhaust out under the van.

sparkywig said:
Any form of combustion produces carbon monoxide, so I wouldn't want to go to sleep with a gas heater on in the bus or awning. There's been a few cases of people being killed in tents over this summer with gas heaters (and bbq's still burning and brought inside) left on overnight.
The Propex is a room-sealed unit and all combustion gases are exhausted through the exhaust out under the van.

I couldn't agree with you more there sparky, cost shouldn't even factor into it, only a room sealed appliance should be used as a heating source in a confined space especially one that is used as sleeping accommodation, it is your life after all
I have lost count of the times I have had to ID (condemn) an appliance due to spillage fault / in correct installation / incorrect usage and then get moaned at by the customer (even though I have potentially saved their lives)

Every month my gas safe installer magazine is getting more and more cases of CO deaths in it

Propex is the only way to go in a camper ......

Ps I am a gas safe registered engineer

Latest posts