Recent Visit to San Fransico

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cali_bay

Reaction score
Went over to the US on Business the other week, but got a chance to have a quick look round before the flight home.
Fantastic place, maybe back there later in the year.

P3040354.jpg

Had to take this one :lol:
P3040315.jpg

The only bay I saw whilst there, shame it was cut up, but in a great american diner.
P3040392.jpg

P3040391.jpg

They seem to love cutting up buses, this split was at Fishermans wharf.
P3040317.jpg

P3040360.jpg

P3040333.jpg

P3040349.jpg

P3040340.jpg

Had to have a go on the Trams

P3040369.jpg

P3040364.jpg

P3040384.jpg

P3040386.jpg

P3040387.jpg

i love the place, i went over for the world cup and worked there for 9 months also took the wife there at the start of our honeymoon. One of my favorite places on the planet. love it.

great pics - brings back a lot of memories for me too! travelled round the states a bit 18 years ago! damn I feel old now, thanks :(

San Fran is great, i have a friend who lives and works there and went over a few years ago for a couple of weeks. Defo worth another visit if i can ever get the funds to go out there again.

Fantastic, i'll get some pics when i go on a course with work all the way to east london, anyone for some olympic village pics :lol: :lol: :lol:

looks lovely there.

i went on a course with work to washington before christmas :D the thought of christmas in the us.

imagine my discust at three nights just outside sunderland :( no pics :lol:

ib-bus said:
Very nice , one of my favorite places too , been a couple of times but would go back anytime.

reminds me of this picture.

710278.jpg

Love the picture Juan. I did not get to see this street, i was on the wrong side of the tram :roll: Maybe next time.

I only got a few hours to look around, but would love to get a bit more time there. Also would be nice to do a bit of MTB in Marin or Santa Cruz. :D

froggy said:
Fantastic, i'll get some pics when i go on a course with work all the way to east london, anyone for some olympic village pics :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to see the pictures :lol: However it might be the only way I get to see the olympic village, I took a look at the ticket prices for the events. :shock:

windsurfer said:
Love it,been there a couple of times. It's always cold though :cry:

We had rain the first few days, but I was working so didn't matter. Struck it lucky on the last day, when I visited the city, beautiful sunshine all afternoon. 8)