Reezvaan ***HAS RETURNED!!!****

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a little rat!! I thought I read that he was going to be at one of the shows, must have got my wires crossed. :roll:

this is on ssvc........

Update::
I've ordered and paid for rear script badge.
Of course no sign of it yet.
I got his number from one of threads. Early bay or here. Can Remember which.
I rang him yesterday morning.. No answer. So. I text him
Here's his reply. Yesterday.

""Hi dannie, I'm so sorry for being out of touch. I have been on official training trip in Bangkok/China. The scripts are already in UK with customs, will hopefully be cleared/picked up today by family in reading and will be posted to you in Ireland right away. I will be back in touch over the weekend that's when I make back. Cheers"

End of text message.

I'd really really like to see this badge arrive next week.

IMO if he was bumping people - you wouldn't have got a reply to your txt, however training course or no training course - he could have let peeps know before he went , As he has now shot himself in the foot as far as selling stuff on the here or any other vw forums

With the odd reply or text saying he's on a course/out of the country in business, sort it out when he's back line, I think he's trying to string people along with the hope of the stuff turning up til paypals 45 day window to open a dispute has elapsed..........

type2tattoo said:
It may be worth someone reporting this to http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I was approached on facebook to sell some things for someone and thought it was dodgy and was bored so filled in the form, I was really surprised when the police contacted me about it, the fella was arrested and they sent a copper round for a statement, he is currently in prison :) so they do listen and take it seriously

No use reporting him to police but you will get real action real fast if you report this Mubashira Hashmi and her hubby Nasir Ali Hashmi from Bristol with a Paypal account of [email protected]. THAT is going to light a fire under the collaborators and get you the desired results. These people let him use their Paypal address, gave him access to the proceeds of crime that were most likely deposited by Paypal into an account operated singly or jointly with the scammer and may even have let him use their address to send receive packages. In my opinion they are involved so report people who are on UK soil and can be traced.

You may even message his brother Kamran Zaffar (also on Facebook) who works at the same Pepsi bottling factory and let him know his brothers antics. You may not do this in a normal situation but at this point your best bet is to exert maximum social pressure.

Why would anyone do business with a party in Pakistan? If you think its OK then i have some emails i can forward you from Nigeria that will make you wealthy!

Retroman said:
Why would anyone do business with a party in Pakistan? If you think its OK then i have some emails i can forward you from Nigeria that will make you wealthy!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

His location shouldn't matter. He appeared a genuine enthusiast. I'm sure every country has bad eggs but it does seem an elaborate ruse to scam a few hundred quid in total. :?

Retroman said:

Don't matter where he is from, Pakistan/America/UK. :roll:

This thread was to spread the word that there was a communication breakdown with Reezvan, and for peeps to hold back before sending funds for goods!

Like said he has sold a lot of goods on here that people are very happy with.... Until late.
The issue is now his lack of communication... not where he is from... this is no 'Race' issue dude! I have had more issue's and there are more Scams from wankers in the UK than of others abroad...

Just saying and making are guys on here that there is a massive breakdown in communication...
And Reezvaan needs to sort it coz people are getting Pi$$ed.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Found out today that it was just to late when I claimed.(Benefit of the doubt etc.)
Lost £25.00 to the .........
Hope nobody else lost to much.
And yet I got my oil sensor dipstick no problem.

Oh well onwards and upwards, just wish this would not happen on such a great site
with such decent peeps.

J & P
:D :D :D

Just an update from me , perhaps im one of the lucky ones but i got a full refund from paypal over the weekend please
do contact them im sure your,ll get the same result !
Lesson learned !!!!

Yup, the whole cyclops light saga was enough for me to steer clear of any future business with this guy, regardless of his race or location.

The thing i dont really get is the amount.......i mean surely if this was some kind of plot to rob, the stakes would be higher than just a couple of hundred quid at best??

Ive seen other genuine members handle thousands of pounds of other members money when it comes to group buys such as propex heaters. Which is why i always held out the hope reezvaan was going to get back in touch, with some genuine reason for the delay and none contact. But with each passing day it looks more and more unlikely :cry:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

69 Westy said:
Just an update from me , perhaps im one of the lucky ones but i got a full refund from paypal over the weekend please
do contact them im sure your,ll get the same result !
Lesson learned !!!!

Congratulations. I did think you would. Paypal does not want scams associated with its name. If it is established beyond doubt that some kind of a scam was cooked up they do help. I suggest the same course of action for everyone affected.

Good luck

reezvaan was last active on this forum on Mon May 12, 2014 1:34 pm, but didn't post or answer and messages :(

Ive given him the benefit of the doubt until now, but no longer :(

Please everyone, claim back monies from Paypal or contact your card providers :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts