Reezvaan ***HAS RETURNED!!!****

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
69 Westy said:
Are you going to ban him Clem ?

Not to block him at the moment. If there are reasons for all this mess and he wants to sort it out then I'd rather he have forum access to sort it out. In the meantime his account is monitored, the warnings are in place and no more trading will be tolerated. Same with ANY scammer that does folk over on here ;)

Clem said:
69 Westy said:
Are you going to ban him Clem ?

Not to block him at the moment. If there are reasons for all this mess and he wants to sort it out then I'd rather he have forum access to sort it out. In the meantime his account is monitored, the warnings are in place and no more trading will be tolerated. Same with ANY scammer that does folk over on here ;)

Fair Point ;)

I had a SaveMyBug oil temp sensor from him and no problems.

What has he not delivered to other folks?

Apparently he has surfaced:

http://forums.kombiclub.com/showthread.php?47352-_c_u_s_t_o_m__t_a_i_l_g_a_t_e__s_c_r_i_p_t__b_a_d_-g_e_s_/page4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the tracking number he has provided to the aussie forum is a valid tracking number, but whether its actually the parts or just a cover is anyone's guess

this is shocking because everyone who has paid has been kept in loop on updates. even provided with tracking info along with sighting of their badges!
if everything else is untrue, then the gentlemen would vouch in Australia who have known all the way what has been happening. proof; these tracking shots from today

Yes I just spotted a post on his Facebook page, it came up in my newsfeed so if you want to bombard him with questions his Facebook name is ray zoain. He's posted lots of pictures of tools etc.

I've posted a polite note on his page ....

Ray, please respond to all those people on earlybay.com and SSVC that are still waiting for goods that have been paid for and not delivered, lots of them are my friends and you are not responding to email/ forum messages etc that have been sent to you yet you are trying to sell products on here again?

Something tells me they will get deleted,

Just checked and he replied to the badge script thread on SSVC last night but not on here, yet we know he has logged on and seen the thread.

Ray Zoain has just replied to me with this message:

Hi mate, looks like you are not updated on the latest. I am responding to everything on SSVC but not on EB coz Clem has seemed to written off my account as I can't login.

Have had I to run with less than £600 vw parts money, I wouldn't have made everything on pics already on forums/on here for thousands of £££. It really makes no sense. I wonder why couldn't any of you think about it on EB.

I have excused from accepting more than £600 in future orders on scripts alone when ppl came to me for 2nd batch. If I was stealing away moneys I would have hoarded that money too. Don't you think?

Now let's do a list on forum on the guys who came asking for scripts ready to pay moneys but were excused until next batch could go in. I could have done a whole list right from my inbox if only I have had access.

Cheers

He's also deleted the comments I put on his facebook page and have sent him a message back saying his account is not locked as he is suggesting

He's not banned from here at all, but thinking about it, I altered his username with a -beware- note, I'll change that back so he can log in.

Any excuses why no contact has been made all this time??

I've just sent him a PM on Facebook asking him to try and log back in, only acting as a mediator here to try and get this sorted as he has responded to me on FB.

Cheers G. I PM'd him on SSVC too :)

Thanks Graham, appreciate the help.

Ok, where do I start? I think its best to first let ppl know that all the bits are on their due course to delivery to designated addresses.
That should address the primary concerns about money lost and scam and all.

Nothing said would suffice as an explanation, as everybody seems to have jumped to conclusions they wanted, not even considering or asking those with whom business have previously been done.

Its a shame that not even one could come forward to post on the threads that after closing script orders in first batch they contacted me to order theirs and I simply excused until the first batch was delivered and all accounted for with feedback. I hope someone after reading this would man up and vouch what I just said about the scripts.

I have spent more than £7K on forums for parts and have done more than twice the sum in parts business without a single claim on the quality/quantity/condition of the parts. (lets hear if there is one who could claim that this too is untrue abt the parts I sold)?

If i were to run away with moneys, I would have done it long ago when I had more than £3K of ppl money with me in circle. I wouldn't do it for £555.92 (as it stands in my worksheets at the minute against bits which are in transit).

Clem said:
Cheers G. I PM'd him on SSVC too :)

which was responded within minutes, if you could just read it.

Clem said:
Funny old thing :)

Last visited: Thu May 22, 2014 8:48 am

Incomplete info!
Yeah and typically started with answering the back log on the PMs before I could post on here. I thought my account was being monitored. Cant you just tell us what I was doing since I logged in as my account is being monitored for activity?

Plenty , myself included, spoke up to say we'd dealt with you successfully.

Whatever you say, being located outside of the UK and simply not communicating regularly when orders are outstanding or in progress simply isn't acceptable. That's the way it is, you must learn to manage that or put up with the consequences.

Why was there such a period of non communication?

When I say you account is being monitored, I meant your forum activity was being watched to see when you were visiting or if you were trading. We can't access PM's or really know what your specifically doing.

Clem said:
Plenty , myself included, spoke up to say we'd dealt with you successfully.

Whatever you say, being located outside of the UK and simply not communicating regularly when orders are outstanding or in progress simply isn't acceptable. That's the way it is, you must learn to manage that or put up with the consequences.

Why was there such a period of non communication?

When I say you account is being monitored, I meant your forum activity was being watched to see when you were visiting or if you were trading. We can't access PM's or really know what your specifically doing.

Being located outside UK is the reality I have to face, like so many others.
We have lives outside of EB, dont we now and sometimes we all get stuck in a thing or other so did I. VW parts is not my bread and butter and I have to do a job to fetch food to the table like so many of you on here.
VW parts is a side show that I run to support only my hobby going. period!
I dont make drawings on the parts money that i sell, i buy parts from the moneys or invest in development of bits which others need and which I could sell to raise moneys to keep my VWs going.

Its so common sense that ppl could see their ordered scripts / bits on the forums "MADE TO ORDER" and still thought I was stealing away moneys. Why in the world I would put moneys in making them if I were to run with the moneys?

Postage (especially that of larger consignments) out of Pakistan is terribly slow from experience.

I dont post direct to individual addresses from Pakistan because if I would, it would cost me to post £17.00 to post ONE RIVET TOOL alone (which is available to order for £12-delivered).

It has happened previously, it will happen in future too. Last time I posted a package of over 50KGs it took 37 days for it to be delivered to UK where as declared time is 10-14days. The bottom line is, that eventually the parts are delivered and complaints addressed with free of cost replacements or refunds (of moneys that were received as GIFTS). And I guess that is the best I could do. As for postage times, its beyond my control else I would have dealt with it somehow too.

Actually, I dont doubt that all that youve written is correct and genuine. I always thought it would come good in the end and thats why I cut you a load of slack and it was only after a long period of non communication I acted.

Your location, postage times, methods of despatch is all fine, thats the way you deal and there is no problem with any of that. However, its the 21st Century and you can usually get a wifi or data signal if you really need one pretty much anywhere. It takes a moment or two to post a reassuring message and that would have calmed many people. Thats the point here, you MUST understand that people here are patient, but when the trail goes dead, then people worry. When you are taking orders there isnt a communication issue, you must learn to keep that communication ongoing until satisfactory delivery.

Im not having a go at you. Im advising you on what people want if you want to do good business in the UK. Anyone else is free to correct me if Ive misjudged buyers expectations. :?

Clem said:
Actually, I dont doubt that all that youve written is correct and genuine. I always thought it would come good in the end and thats why I cut you a load of slack and it was only after a long period of non communication I acted.

Your location, postage times, methods of despatch is all fine, thats the way you deal and there is no problem with any of that. However, its the 21st Century and you can usually get a wifi or data signal if you really need one pretty much anywhere. It takes a moment or two to post a reassuring message and that would have calmed many people. Thats the point here, you MUST understand that people here are patient, but when the trail goes dead, then people worry. When you are taking orders there isnt a communication issue, you must learn to keep that communication ongoing until satisfactory delivery.

Im not having a go at you. Im advising you on what people want if you want to do good business in the UK. Anyone else is free to correct me if Ive misjudged buyers expectations. :?

That is correct, point taken. Also, that there has never been a breakdown of com lines in past even when the parts were delayed, really delayed (for instance the NOS Steering Rubber Grommets) those who bought would vouch for that. But not all times are same;

And to make things pretty clear I have been away BOTH from taking orders as well as answering to any queries. I wasn't even taking orders. In fact I responded to PMs asking oil sensors/footrests/spanners availability today with rest of the PMs. Plz come forward if there is someone who would step up and tell all of us if I were observed taking orders and not responding to delivery queries?

I still have over 35pcs of SaveMyBug (type1 & 4) in stock right there in UK that could be delivered next day tracking (oil sensors stocks alone are worth more money than the total parts in transit which are under discussion at the minute). Why wouldn't I just squeeze money out of those stocks if I were taking orders and why would I respond to the PMs today asking abt the oil sensors?

Check with paypal when was the last payment received in my account since everyone here is already digging details on the paypal. They will tell you the last payment directed to me was on APRIL 16th by Phil Tylor (69 westy)!

From an outsiders view as I have never dealt with you, the point here is that a total black out of updates and communication puts people's back up. It makes people very weary about dealing with you and the imagination wanders and negative thoughts come to mind.
I dare say you have a lot of messages to answer and folks to placate. If I may suggest you focus on the customer service part of your business for the immediate future, providing an sincere apology and work to fix the bad will that has been generated will put you up in people's estimation.
I for one welcome your business venture as it fills a gap in the market, but please be professional in your approach when running this side line. Bad news or negative opinions travel fast in small communities such as the VW world.

Consider being less defensive in your responses, fall on the sword and work to build up the good will again and people will come around over time. Not doing so will further annoy folks which will stop future business.

Please look at this from a customer point of view in all your business dealings and your reputation will climb.

Sent from my GX64 SatCom phone using Tapatalk

jonboylaw said:
From an outsiders view as I have never dealt with you, the point here is that a total black out of updates and communication puts people's back up. It makes people very weary about dealing with you and the imagination wanders and negative thoughts come to mind.
I dare say you have a lot of messages to answer and folks to placate. If I may suggest you focus on the customer service part of your business for the immediate future, providing an sincere apology and work to fix the bad will that has been generated will put you up in people's estimation.
I for one welcome your business venture as it fills a gap in the market, but please be professional in your approach when running this side line. Bad news or negative opinions travel fast in small communities such as the VW world.

Consider being less defensive in your responses, fall on the sword and work to build up the good will again and people will come around over time. Not doing so will further annoy folks which will stop future business.

Please look at this from a customer point of view in all your business dealings and your reputation will climb.

Sent from my GX64 SatCom phone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice, really appreciate it as it is the only way forward from here on, i personally realize too. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts