Reezvaan ***HAS RETURNED!!!****

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wise words Clem :)

Graham L said:

Yes absolutely.

Any reasonable person can accept delays provided there is communication so they are kept informed. It's basic customer service. It applys to any industry.

Sadly customer service lacking from many businesses in the VW world. I've experienced this recently.
In the long term the good ones will prosper.

mister said:
Graham L said:

Yes absolutely.

Any reasonable person can accept delays provided there is communication so they are kept informed. It's basic customer service. It applys to any industry.

Sadly customer service lacking from many businesses in the VW world. I've experienced this recently.
In the long term the good ones will prosper.

True.

Sorry that I have by far failed to apologize. But I was planning to tender the apology only after making things right as a simple apology wouldn't have sufficed. But I guess apologizing twice doesn't hurt especially when ppl had to wait and go through alot.

Sorry everyone, I messed up big time, but I am going to make things right and make it upto you all.

trinketpimp said:
Hear, Hear, Supertramp ! I have been in the bus scene for many years and it has become a "cash cow" for many with a lot of tat sold for a lot of money.

What boils my piss is waiting for the expert vw garagesto do the work I pay a premium

for.... Booked in for after vanfest, picked up
Febaruary, still there now and the season goes by a show at a time ! You only need to look at all the Dubs in the workshop to see you can't do it all.
My bug is worse, one year waiting for the worlds best body chap to find a slot and one year sat in the corner !i

I feel your pain, I'm now giving up using the expert vw garage/mechanic … I'm so f*cked off with my current situation where in March a so called vw expert has come along taken my engine out stripped it of the ancillaries and left the bits and bobs unlabelled in two boxes (what all the nuts and bolts are for I have no f*cking idea) and now far too busy to come back and put it back together, in time for me to use the bus for this summers holiday. Hence, I'm going to have to have a go at doing it myself, seeing I didn't strip it down and haven't done anything like this its going to take me more time than I really have. When I was in the navy leaving someone in the lurch like this was known as a ***ts trick. This is the third expert that has let me down one way or another, perhaps time to sell the bus onto some poor unsuspecting person and buy a T5.

Pickles said:
trinketpimp said:
Hear, Hear, Supertramp ! I have been in the bus scene for many years and it has become a "cash cow" for many with a lot of tat sold for a lot of money.

What boils my piss is waiting for the expert vw garagesto do the work I pay a premium

Febaruary, still there now and the season goes by a show at a time ! You only need to look at all the Dubs in the workshop to see you can't do it all.
My bug is worse, one year waiting for the worlds best body chap to find a slot and one year sat in the corner !i

I feel your pain, I'm now giving up using the expert vw garage/mechanic … I'm so f*cked off with my current situation where in March a so called vw expert has come along taken my engine out stripped it of the ancillaries and left the bits and bobs unlabelled in two boxes (what all the nuts and bolts are for I have no f*cking idea) and now far too busy to come back and put it back together, in time for me to use the bus for this summers holiday. Hence, I'm going to have to have a go at doing it myself, seeing I didn't strip it down and haven't done anything like this its going to take me more time than I really have. When I was in the navy leaving someone in the lurch like this was known as a ***ts trick. This is the third expert that has let me down one way or another, perhaps time to sell the bus onto some poor unsuspecting person and buy a T5.

Tell me who did it ! Then I won't go and ask them to do anything for me. Where abouts do you live I might be able to help out.

Pickles said:
trinketpimp said:

If its any help I can see if our local engine builder (aircooled engineering) has time to sort it and put it back together for you. standard charge on a type 1 motor is £500 labour and approx £200 on parts depending on what it needs, let me know and I can make the call. Not all of us traders are bad boys :roll:

Graham L said:
If its any help I can see if our local engine builder (aircooled engineering) has time to sort it and put it back together for you. standard charge on a type 1 motor is £500 labour and approx £200 on parts depending on what it needs, let me know and I can make the call. Not all of us traders are bad boys :roll:

Hi Graham, thanks for the offer, most appreciated :D and I'm sure there are some good guys out there just that proportionally seems to be a bigger number of less professional let's call them @rseholes, who over promise and under deliver :x . Where I am at is the block is all together and have just changed the pushrod tubes seals. What I've got is a box full of mounts, tin ware, fan shroud, carbs, dizzy, alternator, mixed up assorted nut, bolts, etc and its just a bit daunting as running out of time before hols. And as I didn't strip it slightly confused :roll: as to what order it all goes back in. I probably need to get on and just try my luck. I'm darn sauf in Hampshire if it makes any difference. Oh the engine is a 1700 Type 4 CB. Barry

First thing back will be the fan shroud I think?! Here Goes :roll:

These guys you mention they any good, its just that next year I might think of having the engine stripped right down and internals checked etc.

Pickles said:
Graham L said:

Hi Graham, thanks for the offer, most appreciated :D and I'm sure there are some good guys out there just that proportionally seems to be a bigger number of less professional let's call them @rseholes, who over promise and under deliver :x . Where I am at is the block is all together and have just changed the pushrod tubes seals. What I've got is a box full of mounts, tin ware, fan shroud, carbs, dizzy, alternator, mixed up assorted nut, bolts, etc and its just a bit daunting as running out of time before hols. And as I didn't strip it slightly confused :roll: as to what order it all goes back in. I probably need to get on and just try my luck. I'm darn sauf in Hampshire if it makes any difference. Oh the engine is a 1700 Type 4 CB. Barry

First thing back will be the fan shroud I think?! Here Goes :roll:

These guys you mention they any good, its just that next year I might think of having the engine stripped right down and internals checked etc.
My bus is with Graham at the moment having all work done to get motd and on the road. When I got it it had a 2 litre type 4 thrown in the back. On Graham's recommendation I let steff at a.c.e look at my engine and rebuild. He was quick and and very good throughout lots of coms pictures etc. I handed him a rusty lump and now my engine looks amazing. Yet to run it yet as waiting on exhaust etc. But I can vouch for his professionalism :-D he's genuinely enthusiastic about his work, as is graham.

reezvaan said:
Sorry that I have by far failed to apologize. But I was planning to tender the apology only after making things right as a simple apology wouldn't have sufficed. But I guess apologizing twice doesn't hurt especially when ppl had to wait and go through alot.

Sorry everyone, I messed up big time, but I am going to make things right and make it upto you all.

More importantly, what is happening??

Clem said:
reezvaan said:

More importantly, what is happening??

My thoughts exactly. :roll:

He's still active of Facebook at the moment, his last update on there was last Friday, search for Ray Zoain.

I've got a better one, we bought a nos item of this fucking prick that turned out not to be fit for purpose and also complete cheaply made copy crap , then a new batch of nos bollocks was offered again . Surely if you don't have input into this forum or the vehicles the maybe you should be piss off to eBay , I really don't like people putting their hand in my pocket esp as it was a gift for a mate , delete if ya like but this guy is a ducking prick who makes inferior after market shite that is wrongly advertised , having am said that maybe he is just copying the ways of certain bigger company's .

There does seem to be a very strong case for at least barring this fella from promoting any further sales until he puts right the trail of disaster that he is leaving in his wake. There are a lot of very unhappy folk who are out of pocket as a result of his antics.

It doesn't do the forum justice IMO to allow him to continue to trade on here, although we do need to keep his account open to give him the opportunity to put things right.

As JTH says, if he wants to trade, let him use ebay. He doesn't even class himself as a trader though. He probably has a point there, given that 'to trade' implies that goods are exchanged. :lol:

Maybe a small contribution to the forum if you want to trade on here to make profit? Bit like a certain other volkswagen forum?

Most of the time our system works. Reezvaan isn't banned but they'll be no more new trade offers from him. :)

reezvaan said:

Prehaps he is going to reduce his price for everyone. After all he copied my idea why not copy my price as well, that will show how sorry he really feels. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts