run out of steam

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneday!

Reaction score
van is nearly finished now but ive run out of steam finale thing to do is fit a interia but dont no which way to go i pulled a d4/6 dormobile out of her and left it in the rain thinking i wont use that again but wish i never now :x so i need a bit of enthusiasm to get it finished any surgestions welcome as i have hit a brick wall
dont no weather to build another one the same or just buy some base units and go the easy way have got frigde and sink just need a cooker
but need to get back into it before our super summer is over oh and one more need to sort heating out :?:
i

Ok .....

how bad is the interior suffering from the weather? can it be used as templates?

You could always bang in a bed fit an awning and enjoy..... a camper in the rain is still enjoyable, pull up in a layby on the way somewhere or a seaside carpark strike up the kettle and sit back chilax smiling to yourself...

use it to lug your stuff about this year then over the winter concentrate on the furniture

heaters well eber/webatso or propex styles are pretty effective expensive or if its for pure camping use a cheap black cat or similar....

Go micro bus.......so cool. Keep going fella you'll get there at least you have a bus. Get some pictures up and we can all give you some inspiration. Good luck

Latest posts