rusty old nail to sow's ear

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey !!! do you wanna borrow that slider of mine for the rest of the summer ?? I know it`s girly orange and you got your buss a tough,, ,, ,, ,,mmmm poooooey colour but you can paint him straight over if you want. Give me a bell if you need him. :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, ;) 8) ;)

Thanks for the offer mate, but the one I've got will be OK for a while.

Got given this pic earlier by the paperboy.

vmC9U.jpg

cruisin' on the beach. :lol:

It least it'll splay any rain off to the sides so it does not track into the inside - THe only moisture on the inside will be crushed apples in fizzy form :party0047:

Cheers mate - might get something like that if/when my van is back on the road ;)

Today I have been mostly removing the paint from this, as I picked up a heated rear screen at Bristol Volksfest for a not unreasonable tenner,

wMjXN.jpg

after a couple of hours annoying the neighbours and a coat of rust preventer,

MD4jG.jpg

it's ready for a few coats of primer tomorrow.

Had a small drama earlier though, went for a quick spin round the ring road, started to smell burning so pulled over very quickly. The black card fresh air hose had snapped off the fan housing and fallen down into the crankshaft pulley well in the tinware where friction had started it smouldering.....

7A60r.jpg

:shock:

I've been busy today....

cXqHK.jpg

....only managed to get a coat of light grey on the inside 'cos I ran out of paint and I've been multitasking. :D

I has carpet,

hBqy6.jpg

a "proper" swing out cooker hinge,

rhStz.jpg

and notice anything different? ;)

ejRmk.jpg

:mrgreen:

You painted the door and how did you get jail bars for a fiver please tell

Latest posts