rusty old nail to sow's ear

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QlmS5.jpg

:mrgreen:

Just got back from a longish weekend near Carsington Water in the Peak District. Weather was a bit variable....

MjT1P.jpg

Another field, another awning.

kIU4x.jpg

ZHLKg.jpg

8Ba7m.jpg

ZloDK.jpg

goG3K.jpg

Memo to self;
might need brake disc conversion if driving down any more hills like this weekend
might need to raise ride height or leave family and camping equipment at home....

Nice photo early nose action and even better cider box - Tick like like
:party0047:

leave family at home :msn4: was meant to reply on facey, I was working in derbyshire friday and it did NOT stop pissing it down all day :( least you had cider tho :D

I too have some early rear end action :shock: from last weekends Isle of Wight Dub gathering.

IMG_2762.jpg

Hope you guys can make it over sometime :D

Hmmmm, not too keen on the engine hatch finish. :lol:
Only trouble is that it's rotten and I can't afford an import in the near future, so a quick tart up is on the cards.
Quite fancy a slight change, what do you think?

A7Ye5.jpg

Although during the wheel change I noticed that the 14" rims rub on the bottom balljoint.... :?

3LjJU.jpg

15" 4 1/2" rims

7e8gK.jpg

and 15" 4" rims

6jEOe.jpg

Nice wheels Mister!

I had to grind 5mm or so from the thread of the ball joints to clear my 14s

Just

Painted and fitted, now I'll have to do the rear corners.... :roll:

7Fate.jpg

It's gotten dark now and is raining so I've had to pack up and come in.
Been chasing a brake light fault most of the day, they only glow very faintly when you jump on the middle pedal. After tracing all the wiring found a broken cable under the front chassis leg (probably caused by driving across a field.... :roll: ) and now need a replacement brake light switch.

I dropped some wheels off at a friendly powdercoater earlier in the week, but had a call from him today to say that he can't process any of the wheels for 12 weeks. :cry:

b2MPO.jpg

Before I got home though the wife attempted entry to the garage and had a small accident with the pile of wheels that were in there. So some will have to go.
I'm going to make a start tomorrow on the 4 1/2" 15's, popped in to my local paint suppliers and mixed my own shade of red for them. :D

1TZUq.jpg

Latest posts