rusty old nail to sow's ear

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uber cool said:
Liking the black bumpers and deluxe trims, looks quite dfifferent :mrgreen:

Ta very much. :D

Spent today re-fitting the interior ready for the Easter trip, the camping season has begun properly now. :)
Had an hour or so with my friend T-Cut, and the end result was slightly better than what was there originally. Can't get high primer primer to polish up though.....

e7cPY.jpg

fqDTL.jpg

Yeah, haven't got the money to lay out in one go or a garage/unit where I could do the work, and I wouldn't be happy selling this one on with all the work that's been done.
Got a k'n'l beam to fit, and disc brakes as well when I eventually get round to pick them up from Cornwall, so I can get it rolling exactly as I want and fuck the bodywork. :lol:

Just back from the Easter camp.

30iRd.jpg

SshmK.jpg

SIzi9.jpg

zAMJY.jpg

Those red wheels look ace in the sun. :)

1wDBo.jpg

OLouc.jpg

5IicA.jpg

Roast lamb and potatoes ala Cobb

LWcly.jpg

kP7Cq.jpg

Oh, go on then...

xipNs.jpg

eyPF3.jpg

twPOV.jpg

The Easter curry cook-out

s2RCz.jpg

TZEbG.jpg

jVRF0.jpg

Nice quiet site, but more suited for mature caravanners as I think VW's are unwelcome, and the awning's are definitely too big. :lol:

http://www.caravancampingsites.co.uk/wiltshire/piccadilly.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good to see the cider flowing already ths year.

Looks like you had a good time dispite the poor weather.

Mature wise you must have fitted in quite well :!:
i heard you were buying the caravan next year :lol:
hope you had a good wkend ;)

shaun

Looks like you all had a good weekend, plenty of cider is the future lol :D , been looking over a Cobb bbq for a while what they like ?

Shaun

Ps what awning you using? Gotta get one for this year with plenty of room for the nippers, that one looks massive :)

Latest posts