rusty old nail to sow's ear

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bottled cutting the o/s sill off today, decided to leave the list of bodywork for a couple of months :lol:
With the aid of a 4 poster ramp managed to get the hook-up socket wired and fitted, earth connection to chassis done,

vEW4j.jpg

and final connections to leisure battery/12V set-up. :)
Got home to start refitting interior and then the rain came down....

That's better,

UmS2g.jpg

all I need to do now is remember where I put the track cover trim and fit it.
I think it may be time for a wash and polish over the weekend. Some of the older painted repairs are looking a bit faded....

dubscum said:
i just go on the landing :oops: ............ apparently did after the pub once :msn4: i don't believe her :lol:

^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^

Not the easiest of jobs this morning. Eventually involved the use of a rubber mallet, and then some judicious use of full body weight pulling the bottom lip out so the that U hinge didn't rub all the way along.......

SsiVA.jpg

LUMzC.jpg

Still need to drop the sliding door off again and open out the hinge mounting holes to get some upwards adjustment. :roll:

Still, this afternoon was much better.

CZQh0.jpg

ZjeaD.jpg

EKpV6.jpg

qSwnT.jpg

0M7Nx.jpg

951aR.jpg

BKlrq.jpg

2YBRD.jpg

KMaki.jpg

gTIW3.jpg

Ntqma.jpg

Sdcnf.jpg

Just a few pics from the Bespoked show today. :D

A vastly improved turd since, I last saw you , even then it was half bad Sparky, keep up the good work mate 8)

The bikes are cool, especialy retro chop bike , luv that one!

Latest posts