rusty old nail to sow's ear

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Shaun, the Cobb is one of the best purchases I've made. Took a few years to convince myself to part with over £100 for a glorified bbq but I'm glad I did. We use it all year round and at home as well (especially when cooking fish).

The awning is a Khyam Motordome Sleeper with a Classic Annexe, we used to have a Khyam Driveaway XC that was huge and absolutely brilliant but I couldn't put it up on my own.

sparkywig said:
Hello Shaun, the Cobb is one of the best purchases I've made. Took a few years to convince myself to part with over £100 for a glorified bbq but I'm glad I did. We use it all year round and at home as well (especially when cooking fish).

The awning is a Khyam Motordome Sleeper with a Classic Annexe, we used to have a Khyam Driveaway XC that was huge and absolutely brilliant but I couldn't put it up on my own.

That's what's been putting me off the Cobb, the price, but they look good and they can be used as an oven too which is handy,I likes the look of the drive away xc plenty of room, been told khyam one of the best awnings to have,

Oh dear looks like my wallets Gunna be taking a spanking soon then lol, (and I've got the upholstery as well to sort lol)

The Cobb cooks roast meat perfectly, breakfast's are divine and we've baked bread as well.
Oven chips and fish fingers haven't been perfected yet though.... :lol:

Have a look back through the thread for Cobb and awning usage. :)

sparkywig said:
Oven chips and fish fingers haven't been perfected yet though.... :lol:
. :)

Lol

had a look through the thread and all I could find was boxes of cider :lol: :lol: :lol:

SerIously though the awning looks good think I might be going for the driveway Xc, :D

After a trip to Transporterhaus and Futbus I now has more stuff to lower the bus more and stop it quicker.

pzwoA.jpg

Unfortunately its all locked in a workshop in the back of the works van as it looks like spending on the bus may have come to a temporary halt.

phwEG.jpg

Saved some diesel and had a nice nap on the way back up the M5 though....

Liking the new shiny bits - shame bout the work van. She's probably just a bit jealous! :lol:

sparkywig said:
r73 said:
Liking the new shiny bits - shame bout the work van. She's probably just a bit jealous! :lol:

"She"?

You don't give your vehicles names as well do you....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

shiny new bits for your bay - good times 8)

calling out recovery services on the way home - bad times... :roll:

Oh!! not good :( its not very nice when your bread and butter van/car goes down,ive been in the same predicament quite a few times :evil:
I was going to say get them on then :D until I read further down.Hope its a quick and cheap fix

sparkywig said:
r73 said:

"She"?

You don't give your vehicles names as well do you....

Well, French and a female - and you didnt expect trouble :lol: :lol: :lol:

myvanway 69 said:
Look forward to seeing and hearing all about the difference they make. :D

I'll be very interested too, as ive driven vehicles before with non-servo disc set ups & had to stand on them harder than drums :shock:, but they did stop :lol:
Trouble is if I make it easy to stop, then make it light to steer the Mrs might want to drive it. :shock: :lol:

Latest posts