rusty old nail to sow's ear

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trim panels finished and fitted.

3daco.jpg

Slightly better than staring at the bare panels, just need to sort out the headlining where it meets the hinges now.

Just a couple of pics from a very cold VolksWorld Show.
0800 Saturday morning, Aaron, Pete B and Graham L.

q0pIm.jpg

YFns8.jpg

tRY4q.jpg

eGlJ9.jpg

CxqfV.jpg

Didn't take many inside the show for a couple of reasons;
a) that almost every magazine will have a multitude of pics of every car there, and
b) trailer queen restos don't interest me...

EAJuS.jpg

o4gut.jpg

AG6hP.jpg

gFmjo.jpg

kb0M9.jpg

I have a thing about trekkers.

K8BxJ.jpg

RZ30J.jpg

sRtlo.jpg

DSO5d.jpg

PTFg0.jpg

Credit to Mike Munns for this one.

jUuoA.jpg

Just a small update, I haven't progressed as much as I would've liked due to lack of work and money.
It was planned to have the stroker motor and gearbox in and running by now, but that's been shelved for at least a few months.
What I did do this weekend though, as unusually it wasn't raining or cold, was to retrieve the engine hatch from the depths of the garage, give it a T-Cut and polish and replace the rotten one.

7Nwfk.jpg

J3ZRo.jpg

Remember this?

ecHm4.jpg

Ach1w.jpg

I got a bit fed up of seeing the moisture reaction every time I walked past the bus, so after about 4 hours of hand cutting and polishing this was the result.

4FNmE.jpg

9QvtS.jpg

Nice work Sparky..!! 8)

Was it like the Karate kid and wax on, wax off..!! :lol:

As it was such a nice day I took the sunroof off, gave it a clean, Helen repaired some of the stitching and then it got a coat of Fabsil.

ig4vx.jpg

New velcro strip on the roof and then back on.

M0PnW.jpg

c8rCg.jpg

Shame that it seems to have shrunk.....

PL2UB.jpg

:lol:

Bus looks good sparky..!! 8)

Well done on finding Hens Teeth in your own stash..!!?? :lol: Or was it in the Autojumble that wkend?? :D

Latest posts