say hello to the Beeglebus.....!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was gonna make some outta 3mm Marine ply :? I think ??
But for a score is it worth the hassle , Hmmmmmmm ??? :?

lovely van carole same colour as mine just at the paint stage just now planning to do the interior myself used to be a microbus but planning to do it as a camper but yours is an inspiration cheers
ps got the flyer thanks again

Carole, Beeglebus is SOOOOOO SWEEET! I'm really envy as mine is such a P.O.S. Hope you get the minor set backs you got lately sorted out soon.

Thanks peeps.... :oops: :wink:

I'm over my hissy fit now... :lol: in the scheme of things all minor, all fixable.....

Looking forward to getting him back home next week so I can get all the interior finished off properly and all ready for the summer show season....

Carole

Well thought I'd do some of the interior today. I'd already recovered the rear seating in cream vinyl but was never overly happy with it, and with 2 kids and a dog it's not the most practical of colours.... :roll:

I'd already done the westy stool in the red and really liked it so I ordered a few metres of the same red vinyl and today got out the sewing machine and the staplegun. Recovered the buddy seat first, and then the rock and roll bed.

Fortunately westy seats are fairly easy to re-cover, they're just two big envelopes really, no piping or awkward shapes to be doing with.

I'll do the rear cushion over the engine bay in the week, ran out of steam after a while... :shock:

DSCN3552.jpg

DSCN3554.jpg

I know it's not a standard westy colour, but hey, I like it.....

Oh, and made up a little wooden tray yesterday for the sink cupboard, so I can fit my cutlery tray underneath. Bless.....:)

DSCN3540.jpg

3 weeks to Volksworld........:roll:

Latest posts