School closed tomorrow too!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windsurfer

Reaction score
Just had a phone call to say I can't go into work tomorrow as the school's closed, gutted :lol: :mrgreen:

Might even have to do a bit of Snowboarding :D

Had a message from the boys school saying that the county recomends that all schools stay closed tomorrow for health and safety reasons.
Just waiting for the call from my school. :D

Were off tomorrow as well :D If you seen the state of the roads, the snow has now turned to ice!! :(

better check out our schools then..bet theyll deny my taking the kids out of term time for a summer holiday :roll:

were closed here in north wales too .........just put the bins out f**k me its cold !!!

i was skating with the wheel bin ,

chris

retro said:
bet theyll deny my taking the kids out of term time for a summer holiday :roll:

Of course they would , it`s the rules...I asked them once and they did`nt like it...

I alwaysed phoned in sick for them when we were on the ferry... 8)

windsurfer said:
Just had a phone call to say I can't go into work tomorrow as the school's closed, gutted :lol: :mrgreen:

Oh to be a teacher :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cali_bay said:
windsurfer said:

Oh to be a teacher :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's good sometimes :lol: :mrgreen:

windsurfer said:
Got Friday off too, I am so jammy :party0009:
Had my phone call earlier to say that my school is closed tomorrow plus its an inset day on Monday and being an assistant i dont need to go in. 8) :mrgreen:

and its the same for me too. school closed weds - friday so far. forecast for monday not looking good either. i'm enjoying the time off so far ....... but, in all seriousness, getting there would be a bit of a nightmare for staff and students. and with ice on the ground at school its surely an accident waiting to happen.

Latest posts