seat belt retractor

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I`ve never even seen one of these ! It`s a first for me,, but I suppose a lot of people have got retractables as I have, might keep my eyes open though for when I fit a middle one in the rear.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Sorry I`m not much use, , ;) :oops: :roll: ;)

someone did post a response yesterday which seems to have dissappeared, a link to rockauto or something like that

Wow, I've never seen one either. I have been wanting to find retractable seat belts for the bus. This may just do the trick. Kind of tired of trying to lump the belt on the side of the seat, trying to keep it inside the door.

Would be curious on how well it actually works?

I've got one somewhere, I'll have to dig it out and take a look.

From what I can remember, it wasn't that effective - personally, I'd not use it...

I think they work well and thought all early vans had them.Like I said earlier I shut one in the door and glued it up so if I could get one to replace it I would but not enough to get one from the states for silly money.To be fair ibus did say he would post a pair for around 30usd whereas wolfburgwest wanted 58usd posted ouch.

Latest posts