Sneak Preview 69

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Jon I suppose I had better offer congratulations on the mag review "CONGRATULATIONS" but I must ask for an explanation on what you mean in the review when thanking people who have helped and when it comes to myself, I quote "he tries" :shock: :shock: what have you got to say? :wink:

nags WolVeK said:
Well Jon I suppose I had better offer congratulations on the mag review "CONGRATULATIONS" but I must ask for an explanation on what you mean in the review when thanking people who have helped and when it comes to myself, I quote "he tries" :shock: :shock: what have you got to say? :wink:

:mrgreen: :oops: I think I was trying to be funny, remember I wrote it back in January last year.......while I was getting frost bite doing your bus :shock:

I will post a BBC style apology:.....

This is an EB apology from the Author of this thread (Mr J Moody) to his Brother.

In VW Camper and Bus Magazine Dec 2008 issue I was quoted as saying "he tries".

This quote was not meant to be offensive in any shape or form and I retract the statement and replace it with......

"His support is appreciated......and his DIY skills are getting better.........and his taste in bays is pretty cool too.....he is better at computer stuff than I am.........hi Bro :mrgreen: "

However......this is coming from a flipflop and pulling shirt wearing hooligan from South Wales.....Tidy Butt :mrgreen: You Knows it!

I know how Brand feels now!

As the summer is getting closer and sure will need help with the texan please read the following:

Unlike the BBC I will except the rightly deserved apoology. :lol:

Nice one Bro.....camping trips to be arranged for the summer. Before you guys book leave let me know so we can maybe coincide a couple of long weekends. :lol:

Roll on summer!

Managed to take a trip out to Penarth today, great to have some sun:

P140309_1451.jpg

P140309_163302.jpg

No camping this weekend, but did manage to get out for a picnic with my two favourite people:

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

I have a few bits of bling I hope to fit at some point soon and I will be having the front end done when I can save up the cash. :mrgreen:

God, your birds good looking. She looks great in an Etnies cap :lol:

Nice Independent sticker addition btw :mrgreen:

windsurfer said:
God, your birds good looking. She looks great in an Etnies cap :lol:

Nice Independent sticker addition btw :mrgreen:

That was quick, I was in the process of changing the pics around at Tree's request :lol:

bus is looking super cool Jon , as ever , my fave white westy 8)

A bit of bling added.....more to come! :mrgreen:

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

Not the easiest job in the world but worth it I think.

Looks sweet 8) , will be even cooler when you get the bumper trim on.

What are the grill chrome piece's off of? Haven't seen them before. Usual delux trim is round the grill?

lovin the og vw grill trims, i managed to pick up a set at the bus stopover for mine for a tenner. i need a westy roof for my bus soon so i can get it spray and start boltin the fun bits on. its like toture seeing all the great buses on here

Cali_bay said:
Looks sweet 8) , will be even cooler when you get the bumper trim on.

What are the grill chrome piece's off of? Haven't seen them before. Usual delux trim is round the grill?

Cheers Si

The grill trim is OG VW trim, but you are right, I have a surround lined up for next weekend :mrgreen:

Still looking for rear deluxe bumper trim.

:shock: Its got better , I fookin loves it Jon Boy , 8)

Bet you were worried drilling the bus mate :shock:

Grazy said:
:shock: Its got better , I fookin loves it Jon Boy , 8)

Bet you were worried drilling the bus mate :shock:

Cheers fella, kind words

and yes.....understatement of the year. Still shakin :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts